corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Price of Front GSI wheel arch!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Price of Front GSI wheel arch!
mrempire

User status: Offline
20th Feb 03 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£39.65 ive just paid for a new frnt passenger wheel arch! jesus christ they are expensive, but finding a GSI with no front end damage is like gold dust! Pete
TOMAS

21st Feb 03 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that the price from Vaux? cos i got quoted £35 for GSi or £12 for standard, the only difference being GSi is allready primed?? alot of mullah for vauxhall primer me finx?! Id get standard and get bodyshop to prime it b4 top coat of paint, much cheaper.
Icy

21st Feb 03 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cost me £27 for 2 front arches in normal black

got told £27 each for rear sides
wezjax

21st Feb 03 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shame,i've got a set in my shed.

New Poll