corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » just been to c my car at bodyshop and.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just been to c my car at bodyshop and.....
Andy GSi

User status: Offline
20th Feb 03 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm having the combat 2 kit put on. the problem is that the front bumper is causing a bit of trouble bcoz u can just turn the wheel on the drivers side!!!!! has any1 else whos got this kit notice that the bumpers don't fit WELL!!!! its from PSG as well!!!!!! i wanted to put 17" on next month, but now they won't fit i wud need the bumper triming alot!!
O.T.G

20th Feb 03 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that sounds odd. u sudn't have any trouble at all. i know ppl with combat kits on and slammed on 17s and no bother at all. wud it have anything to do with the car being the older shape of corsa??i doubt it.
koni

20th Feb 03 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate, we've fitted countless PSG2 kits to corsa's and never had that problem, sounds odd that you can get 17's on with a kit we managed to get 19's on.
Perhaps the bodyshop isnt fitting it properly?...
koni

20th Feb 03 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate, we've fitted countless PSG2 kits to corsa's and never had that problem, sounds odd that you can get 17's on with a kit we managed to get 19's on.
Perhaps the bodyshop isnt fitting it properly?...
AdamF
Premium Member

20th Feb 03 at 20:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there must be something a miss with it cos you cant really go wrong fitting a front bumper especially when there a bodyshop
AdamF
Premium Member

20th Feb 03 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where did you get it from?
Kris TD

20th Feb 03 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your bodyshop are muppets, they will have to trim the bit that goes inside the arch, had to do it on mine, its easy
Andy GSi

20th Feb 03 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got the kit from ultimate velocity!!! it just curves too much by the wheel, if u get what i mean!!! i am getting the car bk next tues, and i will try and put my mates 17" on off another corsa, just to c how much gap!!! the bodyshop r top quailty, all there work has been really good!!!!!
Andy GSi

20th Feb 03 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here is a quick diagram which shows the problem!! its a 2 sec diagram so don't laugh

[Edited on 20-02-2003 by andysri]
Jafster

21st Feb 03 at 05:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so what do you have the psg2 kit or the ultimate velocity kit they sell? as that diagram looks like the uv kit they supply??== shouldnt be that much of a problem anyway-just a simple trim and paste up job
if it is the uv kit they supply i would tell em to take it of and put another one on-that sounds stupid dont it -if the kit is from uv and youre having it put on by uv

New Poll