corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Puma Track Ragga

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Puma Track Ragga
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Aug 09 at 18:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I take it this is why you went to Shreswbury?
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Aug 09 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup nice day out, returned with that and the fire hose.
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Aug 09 at 18:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fire hose ?
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Aug 09 at 18:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I wanted a hose reel for in here and that was a cheap way of buying one, plus it comes on as soon as you pull it. Had a bit of interest on the auction so this came it at slightly over the pound budget, £1.24.

Two bucket method.

Might have just sold the CD player so I'm under 200 quid on the day. Bonus.
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Aug 09 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Came up well with a clean.
richc

8th Aug 09 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you get these puma's so cheap?
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Aug 09 at 22:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold!

Marbles, football stickers, chewing gum, money, you name it.

Only stands me £187.45 now

[Edited on 08-08-2009 by Ian]
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Aug 09 at 22:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you rent a unit or something Ian or is that a mates land? I'd love to have somewhere like that, looks ideal.
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Aug 09 at 22:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it's Ste W's old cow shed
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Aug 09 at 23:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice, full of toys then

[Edited on 08-08-2009 by DannyB]
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Aug 09 at 23:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£186.95
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Aug 09 at 23:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ste
Premium Member

8th Aug 09 at 23:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking good, what time you working till?

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Aug 09 at 23:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure, you out in a bit? If you're not I'll just finish the sound proofing in the footwells and call it a night.

Would like to get it on axle stands though and do the arch guards as well, perhaps weigh up what needs buying for the hubs/brakes.
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Aug 09 at 00:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might need to stop in a minute anyway, the bin is full

DannyB
Premium Member

9th Aug 09 at 00:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great fun
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Aug 09 at 01:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spare is off now. I'm half way to a set of brand new Goodyear Eagle Tourings at this rate.

Found the reason it sounds boss.

DannyB
Premium Member

9th Aug 09 at 01:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rust, on a Ford?

No way
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Aug 09 at 01:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also seen that the dampers on the silver car are not saddle type, good job I didn't buy the coilovers on page 7.
Leighton

9th Aug 09 at 10:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good days work that just needs a bit on it today and it will be bakc to the same stage the green one is at
Marc

9th Aug 09 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will you be doing upgrades after each track day so you can assess the best way to changes things or will you be upgrading everything before going out on track?
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Aug 09 at 12:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably going to do Combe and Trax in fairly standard trim, perhaps lowered springs if I can find some to get the ride height a bit more normal, either standard brakes or Mondeo 280mm, again subject to finding the bits.
Whittie

9th Aug 09 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Game Boy Advanced game ftw.

Whats next? Seats?
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Aug 09 at 13:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got the seats from the green one to go in, Ste needs to make me a passenger subframe as it's welded in there. Drivers one will bolt straight out and back in again. Need to tidy the inside first though, it's mingy. Going to remove some brackets and stuff as well I don't really want to do that with the seats present in case they get damaged.

Plan for later today is finish the inside then get it on axle stands and take the inner arch guards out and clean the arches up ready to strip the brakes and hubs down.
pow
Premium Member

9th Aug 09 at 15:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SO whats happening to the green one?

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Puma Track Ragga 24 database queries in 0.2067399 seconds