corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » euro'd corsa let LAST PICS AS A TURBO!!!!

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author euro'd corsa let LAST PICS AS A TURBO!!!!
dannyjay

User status: Offline
26th Jun 09 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What does it matter? If you put up pictures of your car on a public forum - you open it up for anyone to say anything. This is how the internetz roll.
Jamie_Hastings1

26th Jun 09 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye. It really is a minted car. Love the screamer. Is there any videos of it? Does it get driven hard?
Eck
Premium Member

27th Jun 09 at 02:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannyjay
What does it matter? If you put up pictures of your car on a public forum - you open it up for anyone to say anything. This is how the internetz roll.

Aye but it's a Corsa Community. So criticism is fine, but there are boundaries. If it was a "say what you like" website, there would be no moderators. If you can't comprehend the difference between having an opinion, and being over opinionated, then you are a muppet. Ps; not keen on the chequers or the ronals myself, but I do love a stupidly quick tincan and this is no exception
dannyjay

27th Jun 09 at 06:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's ok - I'll find and replace my bad language next time with care bares and love hearts. Then non of you would have even battered an eyelid, no?

And surely moderation is there to stop the bigger things like racism etc and to help members with club issues. Not police opinions? Surely, that is what a public forums for?
Eck
Premium Member

27th Jun 09 at 10:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The moderators are there to moderate. And you're correct, no one would bat an eyelid if you had said you weren't keen on it. But that's because the majority have heard of, and understand diplomacy. Have you not wondered yet why you are getting members on your back for your opinion yet? Have you not grasped that? I'll repeat what I said, it's a Corsa Community. So criticism is accepted, but being constructive, or not down right rude goes down much better.
Nic Barnes

27th Jun 09 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
So try-hard it's wank!

Skinny tyres=fail, especially with more power. why do it? If you want stretch get some wider wheels? Not rocket science tbh!

i am of the distinctive opinion this car is for the looks and to say ive got a c20let, rather than the main reasons people put them engines in the cars.

personally i dont like it, dont get it, dont see the point. but its not my car and im not into any of these "scene" mods that people go crazy for. a show stopper mag feature car appeals less to me by the day.

oh, and i 4un 146/65/13's on a 500bhp corsa. nothing wrong with stretched tyres (as if)
adam2598

27th Jun 09 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
So try-hard it's wank!

Skinny tyres=fail, especially with more power. why do it? If you want stretch get some wider wheels? Not rocket science tbh!

what a f*****g t**t you really are. ive had skinny tyres because i want to, i am waiting for some wide wheels to arrive and with all that said what the f**k hs it got to do with you. i'll ask you next time if its 'rocket science' when i think about changing anything on it shall i....................

i can take peoples opinion on the car because everyone has the right to an opinion, but there are ways of voicing that opinion......and i fink you need to find out how

[Edited on 27-06-2009 by adam2598]
adam2598

27th Jun 09 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
So try-hard it's wank!

i am of the distinctive opinion this car is for the looks and to say ive got a c20let, rather than the main reasons people put them engines in the cars.

personally i dont like it, dont get it, dont see the point. but its not my car and im not into any of these "scene" mods that people go crazy for. a show stopper mag feature car appeals less to me by the day.

oh, and i 4un 146/65/13's on a 500bhp corsa. nothing wrong with stretched tyres (as if)

there you go 'dannyjay' theres an opinion but put foward in a constructive and a non offensive manner
LukeS

27th Jun 09 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
So try-hard it's wank!

Do you know how much wide wheels cost?

.....A lot of money, he might not be able to just walk out and buy some.
dannyjay

28th Jun 09 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adam2598what the f**k hs it got to do with you.

You posted pictures on the internet? On a public forum I might add!

quote:
Originally posted by adam2598there are ways of voicing that opinion......and i fink you need to find out how

This is more fun! It's like fishing, but easier and cheaper!

quote:
Originally posted by LukeS
Do you know how much wide wheels cost?

Yes I do.
adam2598

28th Jun 09 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fishing lol what a clown
dannyjay

28th Jun 09 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adam2598

fishing lol what a clown

Yes... Because that's funny - I see why your car is so retarted, its coming through in your personality.
adam2598

28th Jun 09 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do u drive mate? retarded? now that is funny

tell you what you little prick if my cars so 'retarded' then dont come on the thread and chat shit on it. is that clear enough you twat
dannyjay

28th Jun 09 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol - seriously chill out. It's only the internetz.

Oh and I quote;

quote:
Originally posted by adam2598there you go 'dannyjay' theres an opinion but put foward in a constructive and a non offensive manner

Rich words now, huh?

[Edited on 28-06-2009 by dannyjay]
adam2598

28th Jun 09 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Oh and I quote;

quote:
Originally posted by adam2598there you go 'dannyjay' theres an opinion but put foward in a constructive and a non offensive manner

Rich words now, huh?

i am chilled i just sense a bit of jelousy thats all
Jamie-C

29th Jun 09 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

fishing lol what a clown

Yes... Because that's funny - I see why your car is so retarted, its coming through in your personality.

Retarted Far from it! Got a pic of yours? We all like to laugh.
dannyjay

29th Jun 09 at 06:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Oh and I quote;

quote:

Rich words now, huh?

i am chilled i just sense a bit of jelousy thats all

Of what may I ask?

Seriously your replies make no sense to current topics - lets just face it, you have somebody that doesn't like the route you took your car. And wasn't scared of saying it. The End.
dan-sport

29th Jun 09 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your jelous that his car looks better then anything you could ever build and it has the performance to go with it.

who says going euro means you can't have power aswell? this car looks as good as it goes end of.

1 day you might be able to sell yourself enough times to afford a car like this but their you go it would be brought not built, he knows not everybody will like his car but as said its the way you said it, if you don't like it don't post as simple as that now who's so retarded they can't figure that out?

[Edited on 29-06-2009 by dan-sport]
Jenko_Sport

29th Jun 09 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car looks good in person to, saw it yesterday at the frying pan
adam2598

29th Jun 09 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dan-sport
your jelous that his car looks better then anything you could ever build and it has the performance to go with it.

who says going euro means you can't have power aswell? this car looks as good as it goes end of.

1 day you might be able to sell yourself enough times to afford a car like this but their you go it would be brought not built, he knows not everybody will like his car but as said its the way you said it, if you don't like it don't post as simple as that now who's so retarded they can't figure that out?

what a legend cheers mate
adam2598

29th Jun 09 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jenko_Sport
Car looks good in person to, saw it yesterday at the frying pan

cheers mate, what car was you in?
dannyjay

29th Jun 09 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dan-sport

Wow. Wrong? Stick? End of?

All I said was surely if your going to be running a lot of power - you want more width on the surface of the road, not less - especially when you only have 6/7J to work with as it is. Can't you figure that out?
Jamie-C

29th Jun 09 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats not what you said, thats the point you were putting across but in the wrong way.

Can we not just end it now ffs
Jenko_Sport

29th Jun 09 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was in the green zetec s.

Only thing id say is get the autosol out lol
scaron5188
Organiser: South West
Premium Member

29th Jun 09 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha at the pointless argument this loser has caused. adam your cars wicked dude, and everyone can see it for the looks more than anything, and to be honest if you were to use it anywhere but the road its not hard to have another set of wheels for track/drag or wateva

and yes this car looks really good in person, had a good look round it at pvs :Thumbs:

[Edited on 29-06-2009 by scaron5188]

[Edited on 29-06-2009 by scaron5188]

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » euro'd corsa let LAST PICS AS A TURBO!!!! 23 database queries in 0.1082242 seconds