corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » New Exhaust Fitted Yesterday!! :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Exhaust Fitted Yesterday!! :)
Nath

User status: Offline
   16th Feb 03 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got my Rage (Exact Fit) stainless Oval back box fitted yesterday and i am most impressed!! At first i thought it was sitting a bit too low but i saw a Magnex oval back box and that was also quite low. The noise is sweet. On idle its not too loud but has a very deep rumble and when you accelerate in every gear u can definatley feel and hear it rumbling away. It also sounds good in the high Revs too which is nice as my mates SuperSprint back box sounds crap in high revs ( no offence B4RVO ) And as it only cost me £145 inc VAT and DEL and £20 for fitting i am very pleased!!

Nath

[Edited on 16-02-2003 by CorsaNath]

[Edited on 16-02-2003 by CorsaNath]
Corsa^Dan

16th Feb 03 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds good, gonan have too get some pics mate
Nath

16th Feb 03 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh i will when its light outside. Plus i'll need someone to host them. See if u lot think it's too low.

New Poll