corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » PAINTING DOOR HANDLES

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PAINTING DOOR HANDLES
Mickey

User status: Offline
15th Feb 03 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

contrary to other advice it isnt that easy to take them out coz there is a metal bar which the window uses to slide down thats in the wa of a nut which needs to come out, and i have knacked a bit of my door card trying to get behind it

can anyone help please!
Corsa Lad 69
Banned

User status: Offline
15th Feb 03 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there easy 2 take out...remove bar connectin to unlockin thing and the other...remove 2 bolts and thats it and remove ur doorcard u dummy

New Poll