corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Mobile Broadband deals with 'Free' Laptops

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mobile Broadband deals with 'Free' Laptops
Nath

User status: Offline
1st May 09 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are they worth it?

[Edited on 01-05-2009 by Nath]
Neo

1st May 09 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looked into it before, i have seen £25 a month with free net for 18 months which = £450

The laptop is this particular bundle was worth about £250 - £280...so ask yourself is the internet worth £11 a month ?

If you can get a better deal for the internet, your better off buying the laptop seperate and then getting the internet elsewhere
Nath

1st May 09 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I suppose that would be the best way of breaking it down. They are tempting.
AndyKent

1st May 09 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm very tempted at the moment.

I've already got a mobile broadband USB thingumy but my laptop is playing up more and more.

Given that I know the mobile broadband works ok, the laptop deals are pretty tempting. Just nervous of tying myself into a deal, then finding out later on that I need more download allowance or whatever.....
Brabus

1st May 09 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im moving into a new house soon, we both have mobiles phones, one of us on contract. Do these mobile broadband deals mean that you dont have to have a phone line? If so i could perhaps have broadband for how much line rental would be...in which case i would also like to know if they are good deals
_Allan_

1st May 09 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It depends if you wish to pay for the laptop over 18 months. Which ever way you look at it you're paying for it somewhere. However it still gives you the option pay for it monthly rather than a lump sum. Best store deals are usually buy now pay in 9 months etc...
Robbo

1st May 09 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its effectively just an HPI agreement for a laptop with movile chucked in, can be a good deal

New Poll