corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Starting problem...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Starting problem...
Bagsy1.6

User status: Offline
14th Mar 09 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a problem with starting, car is currently in a car park somewhere and i can't get the bugger started.

Sounds like theres no compression, had it running but on what sounded like one cylinder, a mates comin up to give me a lift in the next hour trying to get some ideas of what it could be?
AK

User status: Offline
14th Mar 09 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are all the plugs getting power? I.e are they all sparking?

Remove and test against head etc...

It could just be something simple like its flooded and fouled the plugs. They are cheap as so maybe ask him to take a set along for testing.

What does no compression sound like If there wasnt any compression the engine would more the likely turn a lot easier on the starter.

New Poll