corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tow bar fitting on a Corsa

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tow bar fitting on a Corsa
Gazdaman

User status: Offline
21st Mar 09 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah see if they're there I can't see that my tow bar fits in the same way. Mine has a long bar and 4 big bracket things that looks like it bolts at each end...

Unless the plate bolts through the long bar, and through the rear panel..

I'll have to see if I can find some instructions from a similar tow bar. I'm confusing myself now!
Gazdaman

21st Mar 09 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's a better photo of how it all goes together.
wacwac86

21st Mar 09 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cutting the bumper depends on the year of the corsa but the tow bar should be the same the dimples are on the boot floor on either side of the spare wheel well might be some black sealer stuff in top of them this can be taken off with a heat gun the youll see the bit you need to remove itll be marked with broken lines. 2 plates stay inside the boot and the 4 bolts drop through these and the chassis legs and the tow bar is fitted to the bolts underneath the car. the reinforcing bar can be binned and just wire the trailer plug to one of the taillights

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tow bar fitting on a Corsa 22 database queries in 0.0088029 seconds