corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Jamanta, Corsa B powered by Danone Sport

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jamanta, Corsa B powered by Danone Sport
adz_gsi

User status: Offline
19th Feb 09 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i guess you like football too then (uniao leira)
like said car is amazing
Jamanta

19th Feb 09 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adz_gsi
i guess you like football too then (uniao leira)
like said car is amazing

yes!! i like! but my precious team are Benfica!!

União de Leiria are on second division, last year they play verry bad.
adz_gsi

20th Feb 09 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh well haha lol missed half of last season sky went off

any more plans for car
Jamanta

21st Feb 09 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I live very much this picture. I take im last nigth im a garage.
Next upgrades is a gearknob from issota expecifiqued from corsa b and a stock mirros but i paint them whith an idea origaly and i will expriment une sub of rockford.
Next i will post pictures.
novasaloon

21st Feb 09 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the RHs rock only ever seen them on a corsa van. seats remind me of the old atsra mk1 champain didnt think of the euro golfs

really nice out side
Jamanta

22nd Feb 09 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

However well, as I promised I arose with courage me for in return of the car, and it washes it all, well on the inside, it are and motor, to polish you have supper etc, and as I was to have with a friend to the city for a coffee, I used to advantage and of return the house I stopped in one spot to take off photographs. In these already the layers and the peak of the union to the chuvento in shining black color are new mod of the mirrors spotted of the color of the car the color of the roff . I in my opinion was of optimum same, well prettier k m2. I adored. And you like it? They say your sentence there. The next ones already in I still know I have this sub of the Rockford to mount:

One legalizes bazooka, weighs the return of 30kg and of two you reel! A same cannon. But in I know pk I go to see I obtain if it to change for to material interests me k.

The xenon lol:

[Edited on 22-02-2009 by Jamanta]
Jamanta

28th Feb 09 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi.
Here there come news photos!!
In this i jut have the new mirrors.
I like very much that!
Next week i just have the new short-shift by issota. today at morning i just have put new aerial cable in car because my original cable are bad, so i have put a newcable and a new suport, from citroeen c4.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Jamanta, Corsa B powered by Danone Sport 23 database queries in 0.0123610 seconds