corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » c20let_08 do not trade!!!

New Poll
  <<  13    14    15    16    17    18    19  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20let_08 do not trade!!!
c20let_08
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
31st Jan 09 at 01:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont try to start playing games here mate we both knw tht u aint ok
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Jan 09 at 01:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And for all those looking for honesty - please do not waste your time. You won't get it. He has a demonstrative propensity for mis-truth which you can't just grow out of, no matter how much your sphincter is clenching because you've failed at the internet.
saj_123

31st Jan 09 at 01:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

c20let_08 could you please post the names of people who have been refunded or u2u them. So i find out to about my own refund. Thank you.

[Edited on 31-01-2009 by saj_123]
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Jan 09 at 01:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Concentrate on your own stuff.

If anyone can't ask for it back and prove that they paid then that's on their head.
smokey corsa

31st Jan 09 at 01:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well ive known fucked up people to do shit things before and maybe there is a reasonable explination for this situation.

we now have contact from the seller and refunds being made, which is a hell of a lot more than has been seen in the last few days.

ill go and meet the guy in a friendly situation on neutral ground if needs be and hopefully everyone can either come out with their parts delivered or their money back, everyone will have learned a lesson and life can go on.

how fair is that?
Limecat
Banned

31st Jan 09 at 01:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

c20let_08;

Your excuses are poor, you are full of more shit than a sewage farm.

What is so hard to understand if your story was true, which we all know it isn't, you could go through your paypal account and quickly work out which items you sold and which you didn't. You refund the ones you didn't sell.

Not rocket science is it?

To be honest I think that you just went on the scam and your arse has fallen out since they have a facebook link incase they let everyone you know aware that you are a thieving little sod.
c20let_08

31st Jan 09 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all tht i am trying to do here is to get all people concerned to get intouch with me to get this matter resolved!! and i cannot do this with the comments from people!! leave the abuse for a day or two yeah until these refunds are sorted as this is my main priority
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Jan 09 at 01:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It wasn't just Facebook. Driving past and seeing the car on the path was a turning point for me.
cooper20s03

31st Jan 09 at 01:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes but your contradicting yourself and digging yourself furthur in it, just cut the crap about a 'mate' and refund everyone sooner rather than later
c20let_08

31st Jan 09 at 01:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does this concern u erm NO keep ya nose out until u knw exactly what u r tlking about which u dont
c20let_08

31st Jan 09 at 01:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell u what feel free to come and meet me and we will pay a visit to my mate martin this applies to anyone on the site that wishes to come
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Jan 09 at 01:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You just concentrate on squaring your debts please.
cooper20s03

31st Jan 09 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'll put my nose in as much as i want you scum
i know whats going on, your just a lying piece of shit
c20let_08

31st Jan 09 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
You just concentrate on squaring your debts please.

this is what i intend to do get them moneys owing from me and martin back to the people that its owed to
c20let_08

31st Jan 09 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yh ok cumin from somebody that was trying to imply that money was owed to them and it wasnt????? get a grip
cooper20s03

like said over and over again, not hard to go through your paypal account and just refund everyone
smokey corsa

i must admit fella the more people search the more info is found.

already people have your facebook account which has direct links to your family and friends aswell as your address and the cars you drive.

hopefully this will all get sorted soon, people will get their items or money and you could perhaps start to rebuild some kind of reputation.

and keep you so called mates away from your computer!!
cooper20s03

31st Jan 09 at 01:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wasn't implying money was owed to me, just making a point that you were contradicting yourself, saying you didn't know who needed refunding when you blatently did
Limecat
Banned

31st Jan 09 at 01:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by c20let_08
does this concern u erm NO keep ya nose out until u knw exactly what u r tlking about which u dont

This is why you have been rumbled, your sheer ignorance.

You have clearly failed to grasp that this is a club, a community, so when you piss in someones pocket and try to tell them that it's raining you tend to wind up that entire community. Thats what you call a club spirit.

Granted, I don't go to shows with CS or even post on here a great deal to be honest but I do take exception to anyone who is blatently taking the piss.

You registered on the 21st of January and within a week have a thread about yourself as being a rip-off merchant. It is clear to everyone what your intentions were, genuine mistakes do not come to light so fast and on such a monumental scale.

Stop talking your usual stream of bullshit, grow some bollocks and give people money back for the parts that, on the whole, you clearly didn't have.
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Jan 09 at 01:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And in a further twist, even the complaints are massively ironic, aren't they Paul?
smokey corsa

31st Jan 09 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so is 'jamie' really paul then or is that meant to mean something else?

[Edited on 31-01-2009 by smokey corsa]
big*boy*rob

31st Jan 09 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i havent received my refund just checked on my paypal
saj_123

31st Jan 09 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dam it he logged off. i have no refund.

[Edited on 31-01-2009 by saj_123]
smokey corsa

31st Jan 09 at 01:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he has started another thread in general chat, put your name down in ther and send a u2u to inform him that your name is there and see what happens and keep us posted rob
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Jan 09 at 01:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No better than that.

c20let_08 is Jamie

cooper20s03 is Paul is woodwardsbodyshop who is famous for having a load of people off and then having his parents pay his debts on his behalf when he couldn't sort his own mess out.

<<  13    14    15    16    17    18    19  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » c20let_08 do not trade!!! 23 database queries in 0.0171819 seconds