corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » c20let_08 do not trade!!!

New Poll
  <<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20let_08 do not trade!!!
saj_123

User status: Offline
30th Jan 09 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian thats what i meant about the electoral register, sorry i wasnt very clear, that what my lawyer told me.
Ian
Site Administrator

30th Jan 09 at 23:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but that is 61m records - you need to know which ones relate to your investigations!
saj_123

30th Jan 09 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea ok, Ian please may i ask what information are you looking for, you say that you have not got the information that you wanted. Please can you tell me what information you want and i will provide you with the information i have. Thank you.
Ian
Site Administrator

30th Jan 09 at 23:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reply at 19:06 in here - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=477764&page=4

[Edited on 30-01-2009 by Ian]
saj_123

30th Jan 09 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok thank you i will u2u the information now and i am sure that other people will to.
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Jan 09 at 00:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Threads from GC and Classifieds merged.

Those people who have money outstanding should have a u2u by now.
c20let_08
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

31st Jan 09 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U SENT TO ALL THAT WER RECEIVED CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE START A THREAT WITH USER NAMES AND ITEMS BOUGHT SO THT A REFUND CAN BE GIVEN AND THE PARTS THAT WER ACTUALLY SOLD BY ME AND NOT MARTIN I WILL SEND A TRACKING ORDER TO!
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Jan 09 at 00:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NeilGSI - 2 L pieces and four jacking covers for gsi skirts, 4 branch manifold, manztel inlet, chipped ecu - £138 - Sent, Neil to confirm.
saj_123 - Front and back bumper as well as a corsa b spoiler. - £75
stu_c - panel filter and a sensor - £8
Corsa_Quadz - 2 jacking point covers - £15
K17VGY - drivers side L piece and jacking point covers for corsa gsi skirts - £15
smokey corsa - wiring loom adaptor - £10
domer - front and back white sport bumpers

[Edited on 31-01-2009 by Ian]
c20let_08

31st Jan 09 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NEIL GSI ITEMS ARE ACTUALLY SENT I DID THIS MYSELF ALSO SPOKEN VIA U2U AND SORTED SITUATION

[Edited on 31-01-2009 by c20let_08]
c20let_08

31st Jan 09 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ARE THERE ANYMORE?
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Jan 09 at 00:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dangsi - headunit
big*boy*rob - m-tech quickshift for corsa xe, and corsa c20xe conversion hoses in blue - £250

Ian
Site Administrator

31st Jan 09 at 00:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pageys mate - C20XE head
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Jan 09 at 00:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chatty - 60mm springs - £55
c20let_08

31st Jan 09 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PAGE HAD REFUND HAVE EMAIL TO PROVE
c20let_08

31st Jan 09 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IAN U2U ME PPLS E-MAIL ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN LOOK ON MY PAYPAL OR THERE NAMES W.E SO THT I CAN GET THIS SORTD
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Jan 09 at 00:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm still compiling the list so you're on your own while I do that. My only advice would be to have £600 available in your Paypal account.
c20let_08

31st Jan 09 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
dangsi - headunit
big*boy*rob - m-tech quickshift for corsa xe, and corsa c20xe conversion hoses in blue - £250

dangsi neva sent any money this was going to b a swap for some led lights he had
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Jan 09 at 00:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

laugsi - no idea, no report made to me.

Edit - jacking points, £30.

Limecat
Banned

31st Jan 09 at 00:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will wager that this gets resolved in a similar fashion to the Depo headlights thing - ie. It won't.

Ian does have a point that the guy must be stupid though. You only need to look at his spelling to see that!
c20let_08

31st Jan 09 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
I will wager that this gets resolved in a similar fashion to the Depo headlights thing - ie. It won't.

Ian does have a point that the guy must be stupid though. You only need to look at his spelling to see that!

one thing i may suggest is u knw fuck all about what is going on so i would keep your fucking mouth shut you prick!!!
as for these other people who are making threats to come to my house feel free!!! you will have a nice suprise when u arrrive!!!

anyone willing to sort this matter out without being a fucking child then just get intouch
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Jan 09 at 00:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We now have the issue now as we had then, this guy is so disorganised that he doesn't even know whose money he has.

Compounded by the fact that the people who are out of pocket are unable to actually articulate their wishes for a refund and you get a situation that goes on for months.

There are people out of pocket who have not actually done anything about getting it back.
Limecat
Banned

31st Jan 09 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You wouldn't be getting grief if you had acted responsibly in the first place.

As I said, I will believe it when I see it. If you don't refund, please at least have the common courtesy to spend your ill gotten gains on some basic English lessons. My neighbours children could type better than you and they are 6 years old.
cooper20s03

31st Jan 09 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by c20let_08
quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V

one thing i may suggest is u knw fuck all about what is going on so i would keep your fucking mouth shut you prick!!!
as for these other people who are making threats to come to my house feel free!!! you will have a nice suprise when u arrrive!!!

anyone willing to sort this matter out without being a fucking child then just get intouch

go on then, inform everyone whats going on, i'm sure the people whos money you have would like to know
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Jan 09 at 00:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check this for funny. I told him I had an address for Laura and then her surname in the next email - he says who is Laura - so I sent him a picture of his Facebook profile 'In a relationship with Laura' and her surname.

So he tells me he's not been on Facebook for a while even though the car he bought the other day features in his status updates.

Even if I had finished a few days ago, I would remember going out with someone.

Complete joker.
John

31st Jan 09 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's funny watching him backtrack.

Luckily he's not the brightest spark, although maybe if he was he'd get a job instead of being a gypsy.

<<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » c20let_08 do not trade!!! 23 database queries in 0.0214632 seconds