corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Black corsa B 1600 Sport/gsi new owner, new start

New Poll
  <<  15    16    17    18  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black corsa B 1600 Sport/gsi new owner, new start
gez bay

User status: Offline
31st Aug 09 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ohh yeah, and the micra in the pic has nothing to do with me. just want to clear that up

[Edited on 31-08-2009 by gez c16b]
swill_omnibus

31st Aug 09 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah right what ever, it's a 1.3 turbo aint it
Deanpappin

31st Aug 09 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought I would introduce myself and my Girl friend Vicci as the new owners of this fine fine motor

Gez you are a top top bloke! was a cool weekend Cheers for all your help and most of all the deal!

Anyhow keep an eye out for a new project thread and I will update it asap with the rebuild.

Going to carry on where you stopped bud!! Did I see you mention throttle bodies earlier in the thread?? You never know it might even get treated to my LET if I get bored one day!!

Ps.... No the micra was nothing to do with us either
swill_omnibus

31st Aug 09 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lies all dirty LIES!!!

Congrats on the deal though fella.

If knew you we're coming to wales to go home to Kent you could have dropped my car to WarrenG (Gez will know what i mean)
Deanpappin

31st Aug 09 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by swill_omnibus
Lies all dirty LIES!!!

Congrats on the deal though fella.

If knew you we're coming to wales to go home to Kent you could have dropped my car to WarrenG (Gez will know what i mean)

Ha ha sorry bud prob could have helped you out aswell!!! lol

swill_omnibus

31st Aug 09 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol don't worry, i'll get it there somehow!

So what your plans for the shell at the mo then?
gez bay

1st Sep 09 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah c20let would be mint in it, especially the spec on yours dean
will_doyle
Banned

26th Sep 09 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice thread mate
Deanpappin

12th Mar 10 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quick update well it deffo still lives on with us. Taken me a while to get it running ok again as it was a bag of bit as Gez had done a great job in dismantling most of the car

Here are some pics of the car at home. To complement the tubular manifold that gez gave me I have had a full stainless exhaust made up with a 200cell sports cat Im refurbing the gsi bumper so that will be back on soon.

Here's some pics of its latest adventure. It has taken 4 people and all our luggage for a 4 day trip to scotland and the lake district. By the time we had finished we had completed 1600 miles!!

In one day it took us around Edinburgh, Glasgow, Loch Lomond, Glencoe, Fortwilliam, Loch Ness, Inverness, Avimore and Perth! Anyone get a chance the A82 from Glasgow to Inverness is amazing!!!

The car is by no means perfect at the mo because the main priority was to have it working and Mot'd so I could road test it. Now its all been working fine for a few months watch this space for the tidy up and mods. Now got my 400bhp let lump laying in the garage not doing anything so that could be a very big possibility now!
noshua

12th Mar 10 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice to see it being looked after
gez bay

13th Mar 10 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice update mate, glad the car is up and running. As you said, you just had everything apart and bags and bags of bolts. Lol.
That gsi bumper will set it off nicley and a let engine even more keep us updated buddy

<<  15    16    17    18  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Black corsa B 1600 Sport/gsi new owner, new start 23 database queries in 0.0143449 seconds