corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C Z20LET+F23 conversion kit parts, hoses e.t.c.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C Z20LET+F23 conversion kit parts, hoses e.t.c.
rallyman

User status: Offline
   12th Nov 08 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have just finished our first Corsa C Z20LET conversion kits, the kit at the moment is suitable for the Z10XE and Z12XE Corsa C models, extra parts will be needed for the other models which will follow shortly.

The kit consists of the following parts;

O/S engine mount
N/S F23 gearbox mount
Rear gearbox mount adaptor plate
new torque rod for use with above
New alternator pulley
Alternator belt
Alternator adjuster and spacer bush
Motorsport drive shafts
Motorsport hubs
All nuts and bolts needed
Instruction guide

Price on this kit is £495 RRP but if enough initial interest i may do a group buy price of 10% off and free P&P.

This kit is equivalent to the M-tech kit which is £645

Pics to follow shortly.

We also are in the process of putting together the silicone hose kits for this conversion, should have pics and prices within the week.

I have just added this kit to my webiste which is on special offer of 5% off till end of the year.

http://www.chrisastleymotorsport.com/product_info.php?products_id=32702
rallyman

12th Nov 08 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also all the Corsa C tuning parts which i add and the conversion parts can be accessed through this link direct

http://www.chrisastleymotorsport.com/index.php?cPath=2522
rallyman

13th Nov 08 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C Z20LET+F23 conversion kit parts, hoses e.t.c. 24 database queries in 0.0100479 seconds