corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How much would i expect to get?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How much would i expect to get?
SRI-Scott

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 08 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just wondering how much id expect to get for my car as im considering selling soon.

It's a 2004 1.8 corsa c SRi, 39k miles, on coilies with a few subtle mods such as irmy 'i' grill and backbox, coilies, gloss black sri wheels with mint yoko s-drives in 45 profile, got 6k hids, window tints, de-badged and de-wipered. Dbilas flowmaster induction kit, iridium plugs and re-mapped. Think thats about all!

pics:

got plenty more pictures but you get the jist, theres a slight dent in the drivers door and scratch in the passengers from previous owner, ill prob have them done soon though.
SRI-Scott

2nd Nov 08 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yeh and fronts tints will probably be coming off as i got pulled for them
Mark.W

2nd Nov 08 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice car mate id say about 5.5k?
SRI-Scott

2nd Nov 08 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds good wanna buy it?haha

love it to bits, wanted to turbo it but its gonna cost the best part of 5k
John

2nd Nov 08 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4.5 if you're lucky these days, nowhere near 5.5.
Colin

2nd Nov 08 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4.3k according to Parkers.

Hard to shift cars atm sadly, im trying to move a mini cooper under book value & not had one bit of interest!
SRI-Scott

2nd Nov 08 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye was thinking about 4.5k they go for that standard so might be worth splitting i dunno, had few pm's on other sites asking if id sell them it but they gave me no offers!
Mark.W

2nd Nov 08 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was looking for a 1.8 sri not long ago but decided to wait and keep saving for the corsa D.

best thing to do would be to put it back to standard id say
Adge

2nd Nov 08 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would return to standard as much as possible! then hopefully u would get 4k for it
John G

2nd Nov 08 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i was lookin for an c sri, thats what id want, your goning to target alot of kicks who want a slightly modified car. around 4.5k with the market but personally if i was you, id keep it, if it doesnt cost you much to run.
Rich H

2nd Nov 08 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've ended up putting my SXi back to nearly standard to sell it.

I'm asking for £4.5k as I've left some bits on it and the mileage is below average mileage and condition is spot on.

Base price for mine was £4,200 in good condition with 30k miles according to Parkers
corsa-sxi

2nd Nov 08 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some1 on ccuk ended up paying for a 1.8 from a dealers for about 5.5k
RossyB

2nd Nov 08 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sweet motor id pay 5k
SRI-Scott

2nd Nov 08 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doesnt cost much to run at all, from the full 45 litres and average driving ill see 400 miles. its better on fuel than my old 1.2 sxi. I just fancy something with a turbo, probably best to keep making this better then sell next summer when i have a years no claims and will be 20.

thanks for the compliments people
SRI-Scott

2nd Nov 08 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wooly101uk
i was looking for a 1.8 sri not long ago but decided to wait and keep saving for the corsa D.

what corsa d are you after? ive been in a few, they are quite nice but pretty bland and boring
John G

2nd Nov 08 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SRI-Scott
doesnt cost much to run at all, from the full 45 litres and average driving ill see 400 miles. its better on fuel than my old 1.2 sxi. I just fancy something with a turbo, probably best to keep making this better then sell next summer when i have a years no claims and will be 20.

thanks for the compliments people

From what you have said, makes sense to keep it till credit crunch is abit outa the way, just maintain it. even if you keep it for a year, you will be able to see it for more then you can now, turbos are great fun, but if u get one now, you might skimp to get one in your price range, insurance range, would it now be better to keep the sri till u have better ncbs and get a decent turbo car when your more financially secure to do it,

Ps. Just read that back and my god i sound like an old fart but kinda true
SRI-Scott

2nd Nov 08 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha yours probably right dude, just i do quite allot of miles so will probably be worth nowt by august if i keep it im going to end up modding the engine i can see it coming haha
John G

2nd Nov 08 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
haha yours probably right dude, just i do quite allot of miles so will probably be worth nowt by august if i keep it im going to end up modding the engine i can see it coming haha

Have some self controll plus milege and a trubo car = new turbo and problems so sri would stil cost you less for next year, even if you look into keepin it for a year then sellin it, getting your turbo's car and gettin a shitty diesel for work
SRI-Scott

2nd Nov 08 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im only 19 though, cant really afford to run 2 cars and to insure them etc, thats why i got the sri as a median so i had a quick fun car but then something still reliable and not too bad on insurance, ill just have to wait till next year i think like you say
Rob R

2nd Nov 08 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that's lovely! px for a silver type r?!
John G

2nd Nov 08 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
im only 19 though, cant really afford to run 2 cars and to insure them etc, thats why i got the sri as a median so i had a quick fun car but then something still reliable and not too bad on insurance, ill just have to wait till next year i think like you say

keep it for as long as possible i would say if your only 19, in a non respectful way at 19 id just passed my test and you really dont need a turbo car, its askin for you to Have an accident. keep the sri enjoy it, it wont depreciate as much as other cars, put the milege on it, maintain it, save, enjoy ya youth at the same time. Then when your like 21, 22 sell it, buy somethin nice with your money from the sri and what you have saved and enjoy it when you have been drivin for more then 3 years. As it will cost you alot to run and maintain, and you will be a more experienced driver,

Just my opinion of course
SRI-Scott

2nd Nov 08 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob R
that's lovely! px for a silver type r?!

pictures and spec?

also forgot to add the sri has grooved mintex discs and mintex pads all round that i put on less than 8k ago.
RS6

2nd Nov 08 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd buy it, you want my 1.2?
Mark.W

2nd Nov 08 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wooly101uk

what corsa d are you after? ive been in a few, they are quite nice but pretty bland and boring

would be eitha the 1.3 cdti design with vxr x pack & 17" alloys or the 1.4 sxi with the same vxr x pack.
SRI-Scott

2nd Nov 08 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate at work has the 1.3 diesel exactly as you just explained vxr pack and 17's, i thought it felt nippy as fook aswell, makes a proper mint blow off noise standard too! Looks the nuts too, think he regrets buying it though. other mate at a different branch at work has the 1.4 in white with 17's which is also quite nice.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How much would i expect to get? 22 database queries in 0.1017070 seconds