corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Ginger GSI C20XE. Now For Sale *price dropped*

New Poll
  <<  38    39    40    41    42    43    44  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ginger GSI C20XE. Now For Sale *price dropped*
flybikeslee

User status: Offline
15th Apr 13 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why no grill still?
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

15th Apr 13 at 09:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks lads and lee I've got no money at the moment. Booked a few holidays and shit recently so I'm waiting to get a few quid back in then buying a new one off vaux. Should have one by next month
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

15th Apr 13 at 11:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually strike that. Just ordered one from vaux now. 5-10 working days as its a non stock item. Sorted
SteveoBC
Premium Member

15th Apr 13 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you not coming to combe end of the month then flaff?

good stuff on the power mate, and im very jealous of the front plate right now
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

15th Apr 13 at 11:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not goin to be at Combe mate, be at pvs though for sure. Probly be at Combe next year if I've sorted all my engine work out by then
Haha I've had a lot of comments about the plate tbh it's been a good buy
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

16th Apr 13 at 16:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

both my wheel bareings decided they didnt like being silent over the weekend so they got done today and for the past few weeks she's been running very very rich and back fireing a lot on the run down from high revs. Couldn't quite put my finger on it untill today when I had it on the ramp.
Havein a quick check over as I do every time I get it on the ramp I noticed something on the lambda wire. Pulled it down and saw it had been cut into prity much all the way by the alt belt. Must of snapped the cable tie and fell onto it. Hence why she's running very rich. New lambda on order
Pics of that and my mystery box i received today later on when I get home.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

16th Apr 13 at 17:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Since updating that my eml has come on. And it is the lambda that's caused that so I think I'm onto a winner
Joey 1.6 sport

16th Apr 13 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice easy fix then hopefully
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

16th Apr 13 at 18:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope so. Will find out tomorrow if it turns up haha
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

16th Apr 13 at 22:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as promised pictures of the lamba wire
Theres another bit just like this above where the top of the belt has eaten away at it too

and the mystery box

[Edited on 16-04-2013 by FlaFFy_91]
Generation

16th Apr 13 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Comp mo caps?
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

16th Apr 13 at 23:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^^ Think that's a winner!

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

16th Apr 13 at 23:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed it is. Back from paint. Spark plug cover should be back tomorrow. Rear spacers bought. So update tomorrow with proper pics of the painted caps and spark plug cover. Then I'm going to spend the weekend takeing the arches off and cutting bits out to get my wheels to fit in properly with the spacers added and just to straighten it all up
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

16th Apr 13 at 23:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds good Joe.

flybikeslee

17th Apr 13 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

using an arch roller?
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

17th Apr 13 at 08:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't know if I'm rolling them mate bens sold his roller. Ill be cutting all the lugs holding the arches on off and pooeying it all back on properly as there's loads of little gaps and loose bits at the moment

Might roll them if its needed mate but I think there will be plenty of space
flybikeslee

17th Apr 13 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah corsa arches seem rife for not sitting correct. I've got Tims mates arch roller at mine if you get stuck
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

17th Apr 13 at 11:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would he mind me useing it mate??
There a pain in the arse, I've got to cut all the clips off so that the wheel fits in the arch without catching. So they've got to be Pooey'd on, gonna have to get some g clamps out or something to hold them on properly while it sets
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Apr 13 at 11:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great results on the dyno and love the private plate
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

17th Apr 13 at 12:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Danny! Can't wait to get the wheels and centres sorted and get her to pvs!
flybikeslee

17th Apr 13 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its at mine to be used so i see no issue. masking tape will hold the arches on fine
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

17th Apr 13 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough mate. I don't have your number or anything mate as I've got a new phone. So ill message you on here or something if I need it.
Thanks lee
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

17th Apr 13 at 22:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok so i put a new lambda in and thats sorted the over fueling issue that i had
another picture of the wire

and a picture of the fault code ( i had to scan it as a 1996 Astra F as all other c20xe have 10 pin connectors not 16 pin )
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

17th Apr 13 at 22:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad you've sorted it Joe.

I was having problems with mine running right and my lambda was at fault too.

FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

17th Apr 13 at 23:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pain in the arse to be honest but it was a cheap fix so all is well

dyno video

<<  38    39    40    41    42    43    44  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Ginger GSI C20XE. Now For Sale *price dropped* 24 database queries in 0.0265961 seconds