corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Ginger GSI C20XE. Now For Sale *price dropped*

New Poll
  <<  36    37    38    39    40    41    42  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ginger GSI C20XE. Now For Sale *price dropped*
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Feb 13 at 23:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok so snappys
cant realy see the dents properly but if you look into the reflections you can see where they go wacky there is a dent

little visit from phill, top bloke, realy nice chap and cheap aswell,

even managed to get the ones that ive been told cant be done by a couple of other dent men

whoop
bigron1988

28th Feb 13 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what he charge you
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

1st Mar 13 at 00:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£40 for the whole car. At least 1-2 on every panel. And the rear one by the lights had a massive crease in it.
Not sure what he would charge others as I guess that's a trade price as we get a good 5 a week done by him.. So good rates
flybikeslee

1st Mar 13 at 00:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben look in the s2000 thread or i can text you the number across of fella that did mine. Non of this trade only price malarky. Joe where did them dents come from. I dont remember doing them
bigron1988

1st Mar 13 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a fella that does mine for 'trade price' just woundered what he got charged for that
Jed D

1st Mar 13 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good stuff FlaFFy. dont think iv even seen another corsa this colour that someones spent the time on
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

1st Mar 13 at 12:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jed D
good stuff FlaFFy. dont think iv even seen another corsa this colour that someones spent the time on

Cheers jedward. Nice to see one this colour being looked after. All the other gingers I've seen have been pov spec still and shitty haha

quote:
Originally posted by flybikeslee
Ben look in the s2000 thread or i can text you the number across of fella that did mine. Non of this trade only price malarky. Joe where did them dents come from. I dont remember doing them

The chap that did yours won't do half the stuff we ask him to do as there "too big" he says he only does Likkle ones so we use phill instead. 2 on the wing happend in my garage when 2 folded up storage box's fell off the shelf. The one on the back by the petrol cap my dad did lifting a set of clubs out past my car. Swung them over his back and bashed the bottom next to the cap.
The rest are just car park and trolley dings realy. The usual.
jacko198

1st Mar 13 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by flybikeslee

From my dad yeah. He gets pissed off when there is something in his way. Like a car ha
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

9th Mar 13 at 22:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finaly finished detailing the corsa
pics

love it, colour is realy nice and reflective, im massivley please with it

only wareing 2 coats of auto finesse tough coat, hopefully get a hour or 2 for tomorrow to get a couple of layers of wax down for that lovely wet look
Christopher

9th Mar 13 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THE most shiny ginger i have ever seen Flaffy! You seriously have gone to town on the paintwork! Excellent job bud
*CorsaCal*

9th Mar 13 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loving the detail on your car! Im sure thats more reflective than the mirror in my room!
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 00:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha cheers cal and chris. It's not 100% yet but I'm leaving it at that for now as I'm waiting on a few bits to get painted before I do any more
Robin
Premium Member

11th Mar 13 at 17:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why have your wheels got tabs for a centre cap? Never seen that before on an MO!
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

11th Mar 13 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a look about 2 pages back there's some pictures of it with the centre caps on there flat metal caps. I've never seen them before personally and I don't like them too much tbh. But they came with the wheels back when my bro bought them off some chap who was useing them as track wheels on a 182 Clio cup. Haha
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

24th Mar 13 at 22:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New plate just purchased....... and if i do say so myself its one of the greatest plates ever
Christopher

24th Mar 13 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

24th Mar 13 at 23:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C20XEB

yerp beauty of a plate!
*CorsaCal*

24th Mar 13 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive been looking at them plates for a while. Ive promissed myself im gonna get one once the XE is in and running. Nice one matey
bigron1988

24th Mar 13 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good plate that , what is it with the spacing tho ,c20 xeb? how much if you dont mind saying
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

24th Mar 13 at 23:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The legal spaceing is C20 XEB yer. Works well as its a corsa b and my second names butler

£399 including the fees and vat and all that
Mark.W

24th Mar 13 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Almost bought that plate 4 weeks ago but for it to look its best it would need to be illegally spaced also didn't wanna really advertise what was in the car so left it.

Still a good plate tho
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

24th Mar 13 at 23:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I might space it daft and see how long it lasts to be honest. See what happens when I get it.

And I'm not too fussed about people knowing only the people that are into cars are going to understand it realy.
Mark.W

24th Mar 13 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone that is into there vauxhalls will know what it stands for but with all the thefts & cars going missing ect i did't wanna take the chance also one of the reasons why i never kept a project thread going,you will be amazed how many people look on car forums as a guest and can see everything.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

25th Mar 13 at 00:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm true but you can't love your life being paranoid as you might aswell not bother doing the conversion that way. If it seems to be drawing a lot if attention ill get shot of it. But for now I'm made up with it haha. Just got to wait the 2 weeks for the certificate to turn up. Then send that off then wait the other up to 4 weeks for the v5 and tax disc to come back :/ then ill put it on
NathanR

25th Mar 13 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New plate will look great buddy !! So is your real name Flaffy Butler ??

<<  36    37    38    39    40    41    42  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Ginger GSI C20XE. Now For Sale *price dropped* 23 database queries in 0.0252941 seconds