corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Itunes advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Itunes advice
Iain M

User status: Offline
6th Oct 08 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Itunes is seriously starting to piss me right off. Last night went on as normal and it notified me of the latest updates. So as normal i proceed to download as normal. Then it fucks up and tells me itunes no longer exsists quicktime player has gone and i need to re-install itunes.

I have reinstalled twice now and still won't let me into it. Keeps saying quicktime needed. So try to download quicktime but i have to pay for it. Does this mean i have lost nearly 2 thousand tunes. All the tunes are on my ipod as we speak, but i fear that when i go to more more on it will wipe clean whats already on. Is this true?? How do i go about not loosing what i have.

Cheers
FruitBooTeR

6th Oct 08 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The songs will be on your HD as when you delete them from computer not using Itunes they are still in itunes but itunes wont be able to find the file.

Sooo without itunes the files will still be there you will just have to find it, go into MyMusic and have a look around, or use the search function and type a name of a song you know you have.

As for Itunes delete everything off you comp to do with Itunes so go into add/remove programs then download the setup file again and try again.

Hope this helps
Iain M

6th Oct 08 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will have a goo tonight then.

New Poll