corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Easytronic gearbox problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Easytronic gearbox problem
yussy786

User status: Offline
   18th Jun 08 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello everyone.

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Corsa's easytronic gearbox.

My aunty has a Corsa C 1.2 easytronic and I jus serviced it for her on Saturday... plugs, oil, filters, etc!

Anyway since then whilst driving along she seems to have a problem sometimes where she will be driving along in auto mode and when she comes to a stop at say a junction, the car will not engage a gear when trying to set off again.

You can change it to manual mode, reverse, auto it will just not engage a gear you just get a load of clunking and revving untill you switch off the engine and start it again, then its fine. It does this maybe two or three times a day.

Wondered if anybody has any suggestions or has experienced anything similar as her financial situation is very tight at the moment!

Thanks and sorry for the long post!

New Poll