corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clio V6 Replica

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clio V6 Replica
Baskey

User status: Offline
9th Jun 08 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deano87
Wheels need spacing too.

Its more than that mate, v6's have a different wheel base hence why replicas aways look terrible and the kits look like they dont fit propperly
Robbo

9th Jun 08 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats fookin awful

Obv not the first to view will buy seen as though the advert age is 34 days old
gwil0283

9th Jun 08 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill give it a miss then !
Andyrs1800

9th Jun 08 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Planty02
wrong headlights, too high, wrong engine, wrong wheels, wrong exhaust...just plain wrong

Yep its wrong, I'm impressed you spotted the headlights, They come with twin headlights like the 172's,

There are so many ways to tell, I guess its got huge wheel spacers behind the wheels and its probz 4 stud, Clio V6's are 5 stud,

But i think looking in the back would tell you quite easy, The wide panels will be plastic also on a real 1, dont expect metal, its just a bodykit at the end of the day, but it will deffo fit better than a rep,

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clio V6 Replica 22 database queries in 0.0091269 seconds