corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Scruffy Neighbours

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scruffy Neighbours
Danny P

User status: Offline
4th Jun 08 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else have any really scruffy neighbours?

My street is only a cul-de-sac, so there is only 9 houses on it. Everyone on the street keeps it tidy, has a nice garden, plants stuff in the grassed area that runs down the side of the road, looks pretty nice.

All apart from one sruffy familly who own 2 adjoining houses across from mine (they own both & one was used by them, and next door by one of the Grandparents) Garden is a right state, they have no curtains so can see straight into the front rooms (as I type I can see the fat fucker of a women sat on her couch eating from a tub of ice creame )

They dont work, and generally make the street look a mess. Everyone on the street hates them. I was going to buy the house where the old lady lived when she passed away, do it up and sell it on but they wouldn't sell it to me as they needed the space Would love to go over and tell them to get a grip and sort it the fuck out.

Sorry for the rant, been bothering me for a while
RichR
Premium Member

5th Jun 08 at 07:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine is the scruffy house atm

Fronts and back are overgrown; bags of building materials on the front garden; piles of bricks/blocks on the drive, plasterer chucked his excess plaster all over the front garden etc etc
myke

5th Jun 08 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in my road no-one has much frontage, so it's easy to keep them nice, but if you look out of the top back window, you can see that everyone's back garden is a state.

I rarely use my garden, so can't be bothered to mow. have piles of wheels out there etc.
to the left has no grass, so there's isn't horrendous, but still a state. to the right is like a jungle. Guys been in for about 11 months, but i don't think he's been out there once.
chloe16v

5th Jun 08 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we have been in our house since november and when we moved in the garden was over grown and the ppl that lived there b4 us thought it would be a good idea to have a fire in the middle of it then they left all there shit every where, we have seeded the area where the fire was which has come up nice and the rest of the garden is just starting to come back green as for the front we dont have a fence at the mo but hopefuly we will have a drive soon, as for the neighbours the houses on eather side have nice gardens but they own there houses, all the rest on the street are scruffy but are all council houses, and have just been told that the next door has seen rats if ppl cleaned there gardens up we wouldnt get them doesnt it piss just because outher ppl cant keep there gardens tidy u have to suffer
Colin

5th Jun 08 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drunk guy over the fence upstairs, dole surfer downstairs from him, 2 fat lezzers down from me.................that aside the rest of the streets fine.

Really cant wait to move from here, infact I had someone chap my door asking if I wanted to sell a few days ago......temped to ask them what they would offer.

[Edited on 05-06-2008 by Colin]
Neo

6th Jun 08 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have 1 family down our road thats the same.

Been there not long, and have removed the front wall, put sand on top of their front lawn and park 3 transits on it over night and 3 cars on the road.

They never tidy up, if a load of crap falls out one of his vans he leaves it to blow down the road. Sand is rape'ing my car as he re sands the grass every week only for it to be blown away. Gets on everyones nerves.

No wonder he keeps having his windows bricked

New Poll