corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » airbag light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author airbag light
Cossie

User status: Offline
26th May 08 at 05:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can some one give me a clue what this can be I just had my airbaglight on due to removed my steering as it has some usual horn contacts tear and put the airbag connection in place lights came on so I just found a guy how reseted my airbag light with scanner and laptop we tested and was ok when the car was stationary as I tryed the car in the road the airbag light came again !!! ????

New Poll