corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear Washer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear Washer
TheMason66

User status: Offline
21st May 08 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The other day i found the rear washer didnt work, even tho the motor was whining away. So i had a look at the tailgate today and found the pipe linking upto the nozzle had been cut somehow, and whenever i pressed the stalk on the steering wheel it was sending washer fluid down the inside of the tailgate and coming out of a small hole at the bottom. whats the best way to replace the actual pipe cos i dont think repairing it wud do much good.

New Poll