corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer Transfer News/Rumours/Bulls**t.

New Poll
  <<  59    60    61    62    63    64    65  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Summer Transfer News/Rumours/Bulls**t.
Cosmo

User status: Offline
18th Jul 08 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Carson to West Brom

£3.25m rising to £4m

Rising to £3.75m

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_bromwich_albion/7514218.stm

Rising to £4m according to Carson's agent
RyanSxi

18th Jul 08 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you lads gets Keane then that will give you a different dimension to play aswell. Also some guaranteed (well you'd hope anyway) goals.
Cosmo

18th Jul 08 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
Would you like some bait for your hook?

At the end of the day if being a wanker is posting a relevant and factual post with an explanation about it's reasoning and expanding upon things, even if it isn't popular with people who probably get the ump at Phil McNultys blogs on the BBC site, then so be it, I am a wanker.

In order to not be a wanker I must post one line replies or website links with smilies I assume then I can be part of the cliqué?

Here goes...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/7513117.stm

I dont think I called you a wanker?

I mean you can be, but I dont think I just did call you one?
Nath

18th Jul 08 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Carson to West Brom

£3.25m rising to £4m

Rising to £3.75m

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_bromwich_albion/7514218.stm

Rising to £4m according to Carson's agent

http://www.wba.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/0,,10366~1346121,00.html

According to WBA it's £3.75m

who knows
Tom

18th Jul 08 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Seems to be alot of wankers about cs today

LETGSI likes to pop his head up every now and again, cause a bit of a scene then pop back down for a few weeks.

Would you like some bait for your hook?

At the end of the day if being a wanker is posting a relevant and factual post with an explanation about it's reasoning and expanding upon things, even if it isn't popular with people who probably get the ump at Phil McNultys blogs on the BBC site, then so be it, I am a wanker.

In order to not be a wanker I must post one line replies or website links with smilies I assume then I can be part of the cliqué?

Here goes...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/7513117.stm

Which is this right?

quote:
Can I bump this thread in the event you top your own little mini league? *

* Mini league consisting of West Brom, Hull and Stoke.

Cosmo

18th Jul 08 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
http://www.wba.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/0,,10366~1346121,00.html

According to WBA it's £3.75m

who knows

Fuck knows

His agent Colin Gordon confirmed the deal has been done with the Baggies.

"The deal has been done," Gordon told skysports.com.

"Scott has signed a four-year deal with West Brom.

"They will pay £3.25million which will rise to £4million for Scott."
Limecat
Banned

18th Jul 08 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I dont think I called you a wanker?

I mean you can be, but I dont think I just did call you one?

It was aimed at Tom to be honest, it was just I opted for that quote as it helped to empthasise who he was aiming the wanker comment at.

I'm a big boy, a few words on a computer screen won't upset me.

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Which is this right?

quote:
Can I bump this thread in the event you top your own little mini league? *

* Mini league consisting of West Brom, Hull and Stoke.

Yes, thats the one. All the other posts today were simply jokes.

[Edited on 18-07-2008 by LETGSI16V]
Cosmo

18th Jul 08 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets be honest though, you only ever pop your head up on here when you want to cause a bit of a scene. Thats what makes you appear like a wanker, not especially what you put.
Limecat
Banned

18th Jul 08 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Lets be honest though, you only ever pop your head up on here when you want to cause a bit of a scene. Thats what makes you appear like a wanker, not especially what you put.

To be honest if I was popping up to cause a scene there are plenty of posts that I would choose ahead of these ones in order to do so.

If by popping my head up on here you mean CS in general you will find I tend to frequent other sections rather than sports day, mainly classifieds and tech. If you mean Sports Day then I don't post on this part a great deal, especially in close season when there is fuck all to discuss anyway. I find some people on here cannot grasp that people have differing thoughts on things and their only responce is to show their maturity by resorting to 'wanker' type comments. Not aimed at yourself by the way as we have had a few discussion in the past where our views have conflicted but at least you always participate as above.

Getting back to the case in hand, does anyone have anything to say on this Kieran Lee that we have just got off the red vermin?

[Edited on 18-07-2008 by LETGSI16V]
Cosmo

18th Jul 08 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I mean in here rather than anywhere else.

And maybe Im the only one who see's it this way, but to me I only see you posting on here when you can see a way to either wind someone up or you know will cause an arguement/conflict.
Limecat
Banned

18th Jul 08 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a forum, it is designed for discussion, thats the whole principle of them. If people get wound up by a forum then they are too stupid to use the internet.
Danny P

18th Jul 08 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We've just got Gerrard* in on trial

*Paul
Cosmo

18th Jul 08 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It's a forum, it is designed for discussion, thats the whole principle of them. If people get wound up by a forum then they are too stupid to use the internet.

No, I think your missing my point.

As you dont regularly post in here - no problem with that - it just seems that the only time you do is to either wind people up or cause some sort of argument. I honestly think its only a few times Ive ever seen you post in here where it hasnt been some leading question or reply to someone that is after either of the two things mentioned.

Infact I think it that much when I see your name as the last poster in there I just know what Im expecting to read when I open it
RyanSxi

18th Jul 08 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
We've just got Gerrard* in on trial

*Paul

He's probably better anyway
Danny P

18th Jul 08 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No exactly hard though is it
Limecat
Banned

18th Jul 08 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

No, I think your missing my point.

As you dont regularly post in here - no problem with that - it just seems that the only time you do is to either wind people up or cause some sort of argument. I honestly think its only a few times Ive ever seen you post in here where it hasnt been some leading question or reply to someone that is after either of the two things mentioned.

Infact I think it that much when I see your name as the last poster in there I just know what Im expecting to read when I open it

I have just looked through and I have contributed on 4 threads since the end of May;

This one where I have effectively rubbished Liverpools chances of winning the league.

A thread about what sort of player you are where I laughed at the concept of comparing your playing style to a great.

The Euro08 Fantasy Football thread where I said the winner was head and shoulders above the rest of us and congratulated him.

The 07/08 Fantasy Football thread where I said that at one point I was 120 points clear.

So on that basis it does show I don't post in here a great deal but on the same note it disproves the theory that I post in order to obtain a reaction.
Robbo

18th Jul 08 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL the yids ave reported Utd and Liverfool to the FA foir tapping up Berb and Keane
Marc

18th Jul 08 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All they've done so far is made offers
Limecat
Banned

19th Jul 08 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
All they've done so far is made offers

Supposedly? Often a lot more than meets the eye. I hope Fergie gets anally raped by the FA - 2 faced twat. (*cough* Tapas Waiter *cough*)

He is trying to unsettle a player if what he has reportedly said in the press is true? It also makes him the thickest POS in the world ever. It is one thing to be a 'liar' a few years later but within weeks of crying about a better team wanting the world player of the year is just taking the fucking piss. He is a prick, I should have belted the red nosed cunt when he cut us up on a roundabout - wanker.

He thinks he is exempt from everything as he believes he manages the biggest team in the world, wake up you Scottish twat - you don't. He needs to get AIDS, fuck off and die.
http://bttos.com/forum/images/smilies/die.gif

[Edited on 19-07-2008 by LETGSI16V]
Reecemac

19th Jul 08 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like berbs/keane both off. tainio,steed likely to go to sunderland, chimb has gone but not sure if its to sund or newcastle. kaboul wasnt pompy not sund, looks likely he will. no news on incomings blackburn still trying to get more money from us for bentley, but they want robbo now too as friedels going to villa.
Reecemac

19th Jul 08 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As a spurs fan myself I dont think ethier manager has done much wrong, everyone does it these days, madrid - ronaldo, ac milan - ronaldinho, inter - lamplard, even us with bentley tbh.
Russ

19th Jul 08 at 07:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
crying about a better team wanting the world player of the year is just taking the fucking piss.
[Edited on 19-07-2008 by LETGSI16V]
better team, Real win CL? um no
Russ

19th Jul 08 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who would buy chimbonda, still surviving on that one good season for Wigan where he showed tottally lack of respect for the club/manager he was playing for. hes a scum bag
Jules

19th Jul 08 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Reecemac
As a spurs fan myself I dont think ethier manager has done much wrong, everyone does it these days, madrid - ronaldo, ac milan - ronaldinho, inter - lamplard, even us with bentley tbh.

Madrid - ronaldo stinks of tapping up, Madrid always do it

Diniho to Milan is nothing of the sort, barca said they would listen to offers for him

Lampard to Inter is also different as he only has 1 year left on his contract so it's natural that other teams will make enquirys about him if he's not signed a new contract with chavski
Danny P

19th Jul 08 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
who would buy chimbonda, still surviving on that one good season for Wigan where he showed tottally lack of respect for the club/manager he was playing for. hes a scum bag

Also, will he ever take them bastard gloves off.

Winds me up everytime I see him play in his fucking glvoes

<<  59    60    61    62    63    64    65  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer Transfer News/Rumours/Bulls**t. 23 database queries in 0.0300610 seconds