corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » The civic *sold*

New Poll
  <<  48    49    50    51  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The civic *sold*
flybikeslee

User status: Offline
7th Mar 10 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agreed, the hole in the bumper makes it complete...

and utter toss
flybikeslee

24th Jun 12 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just happened to come across this strangely enough, car went through several more changes, now in millions of bits and shell scrapped. shame
Aleex

24th Jun 12 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shame was a beautiful car !

seen all the bits for sale on Ek9.org, out of curiosity , do you know why it was put up for sale so many times ?
flybikeslee

24th Jun 12 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the lad after me but another 3k into it and got it to about 240bhp. then decided to get rid to fund a house. the next lad was a vauxhall boy and didnt enjoy the whole vtec thing(or so i've been told) so sold it cheap. next person killed the clutch, sold it on for sodall and the next person broke it. If i hadn't of sold it so easily i'd have broken it myself. easily worth a pretty penny in parts alone!
Aleex

24th Jun 12 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

damn right ! such a shame though

<<  48    49    50    51  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » The civic *sold* 23 database queries in 0.0226898 seconds