corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Saxo VTS Project

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Saxo VTS Project
taylor2008

User status: Offline
12th Nov 08 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for all you saxo lovers out there and people thats got 1, i have a show cage for a saxo sitting in my garrage im thinking of gettin rid off,

u2u, me for any questions and im open 2 offers on it, may px corsa parts
spikedjack

12th Nov 08 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to say it, but when you say "clicks" or "notches" that tends to mean the tortion (sp?) bar has been lowered incorrectly, tends to mean that the trailing arms have been knocked off rotated through a few "notches/clicks" and put back on, This way can cause play in the beam prematurely and impare handelling.... I'd check for this now rather than later if i could suggest it.

The better way would have been to remove the torsion bars, raise the trailing arm to the desired hight (can set it to whatever you please, not limited to clicks/notches) and replace the torsion bars.

You dont get the gash arse end down look this way...

either way, nice example you have there, will be interesting to keep watching, as i've done a few vts/gti conversions into xsi's/s1 rallyes so

keep up the good work
thegsi

12th Nov 08 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool. Get that engine bay on the clean mate it looks abit naff. Get it like this:

mattievRS

12th Nov 08 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spikedjack
sorry to say it, but when you say "clicks" or "notches" that tends to mean the tortion (sp?) bar has been lowered incorrectly, tends to mean that the trailing arms have been knocked off rotated through a few "notches/clicks" and put back on, This way can cause play in the beam prematurely and impare handelling.... I'd check for this now rather than later if i could suggest it.

The better way would have been to remove the torsion bars, raise the trailing arm to the desired hight (can set it to whatever you please, not limited to clicks/notches) and replace the torsion bars.

You dont get the gash arse end down look this way...

i totally agree with the "click method" being a really bad way of lowering the back. Itll destroy the bearings on the rear beam within weeks mate.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Saxo VTS Project 23 database queries in 0.0091522 seconds