corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » My FUCKING ps3 has just chewed a disc up!!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My FUCKING ps3 has just chewed a disc up!!!!
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   10th Mar 08 at 12:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought id try a 360 game to see what happend, it just chewed it up and spat it back out again.

Then i got the this: ERROR, 360 games will not be tolerated here, due to lack of quality.

WTF!!

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
BarnshaW

10th Mar 08 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a stupid gay pointless post tbh. grow up dan. really. just grow up.
Dan
Premium Member

10th Mar 08 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rich

RyanSxi

10th Mar 08 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like it
Aaron

10th Mar 08 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shudda tried a 360 game tbh

Oh...you did
Steve
Premium Member

10th Mar 08 at 12:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

were you trying a 360 game in a hopeless last ditch effort your ps3 might play something decent?
Dan
Premium Member

10th Mar 08 at 12:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No actually i wanted to see if my superior ps3 would make the 360 game look something

Dan
Premium Member

10th Mar 08 at 12:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I expected my ps3 to upscale the graphics. How wrong was i

DannyB
Premium Member

10th Mar 08 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although i prefer the ps3, the 360's graphics are far better.

watch

Sunz

10th Mar 08 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by red_top
Although i prefer the ps3, the 360's graphics are far better.

watch

Amazing

I have assissans creed on ps3 and it does not look like that video, all washed out...

all I want to say is....Blue Ray...
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Mar 08 at 14:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not that its washed out, take into account the quality of the video goes down when its uploaded anywhere.Thats the difference in the graphics, you wont notice cus you will only play it on ps3(i assume)but next to a 360, thats how it will look.
John

10th Mar 08 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS not this drivel again, there will be an equal amount of videos showing how some part in some game is better on the ps3.
Pucci1

10th Mar 08 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

xbox owns
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Mar 08 at 14:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
FFS not this drivel again, there will be an equal amount of videos showing how some part in some game is better on the ps3.

Find one and post it then?
John

10th Mar 08 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, this was discussed to the death back when people cared, you can maybe join in when the next generation of consoles come out.
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Mar 08 at 15:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give a fuck?i have neither console and i couldent give 2 fucks which is better for gaming, imo they are all trying to do what a pc has been doing for 10 years so il stick to whats best.I posted the vid to show people that 360 graphics are better than the ps3, next time....il look through all 36,000 threads just to see if its been discussed before, then i will u2u you to see if i have your approval to post it.Get off your fucking high horse, dick.

[Edited on 10-03-2008 by red_top]
John

10th Mar 08 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks, i'd appreciate it you would.

I think everything you post has been posted before tbh but on this occasion I was commenting on the fact that one video you have shown does not prove that the graphics of a whole console are better than another console.
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Mar 08 at 15:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats just 1 of many videos demonstrating how 360 graphics are better than ps3, try find one demonstrating how ps3 graphics are better than 360...you wont.And yes, ALOT of stuff i post has been posted before..thats why i say in most threads 'this is probably a repost' by your reaction to this im guessing your a sony fanboy, you need to grow up, every reply in every thread you make is you trying to be funny and impress people, its boring and not 1 bit funny.

And yet again you have fucked up someones thread with your failed humour, well done.

[Edited on 10-03-2008 by red_top]
John

10th Mar 08 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think this thread was a slight piss take to begin with tbh, I doubt dan will be too bothered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HvdRfUmoqQ

1st video that comes up when searching for ps3 vs 360, but as i've said, this was done to the death about a year ago, u2u steve for 360 banter.
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Mar 08 at 16:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats not the point, the point is you cant help leave stupid remarks in an attempt to get a lol or a quoted lol out of it, and yes iv seen that video you posted.It wouldnt be hard to alter the video to show both consoles being the same or 1 console being better(as shown in the vid i posted) and honestly i will never buy a 360 or ps3, i only posted the vid to show the difference(claimed difference)
BarnshaW

10th Mar 08 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

handbags
John

10th Mar 08 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and gladrags.

I've had the posting to get a lol discussion as well btw, it's not that I post for, i'm just a cunt in general.
Dom

10th Mar 08 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what i'm most confused about is how that red_top said that 360 graphics are better than a PS3 and that you won't find a video showing that a PS3 is better than a 360, and then giving the conclusion that these videos are most likely faked, yet still happy to reply/debate/generally argue the toss and get proved wrong that infact PS3 videos do exist showing the PS3 to have better graphics than a 360

[Edited on 10-03-2008 by Dom]
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Mar 08 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i only posted the vid to show the difference(claimed difference)

Dom

10th Mar 08 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
i only posted the vid to show the difference(claimed difference)

a bit of a contradiction considering you posted

quote:
I posted the vid to show people that 360 graphics are better than the ps3

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll