corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » F&M 2008 show

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F&M 2008 show
Corsa_Scotty

User status: Offline
28th Mar 08 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id put mine on but its stock atm and still in the garage so will see what happens
dwcars1.4

4th Apr 08 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im on the livicruise stand now
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

8th Apr 08 at 12:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was just coming in the scotish region to ask if was going to be a CS stand!

I've organised the passed 3 years (for CruiseWestCumbria) but just wanting to come and chill out this year enjoy the show!

Its been renamed this year ro Scotish Modified, and moved from 13th July to 20th!

Just booked the Quality Inn for the Sat night so don't have to get up at 4am to drive up

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Corsa_Scotty

9th Apr 08 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So whos the organiser for our area? they should do it. Is it just premium members alowed on the stand? because im intrested if theres a stand. cheers
dwcars1.4

10th Apr 08 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think if there is enuff interest then there will be one
im on lc stand so i wont be able to join in the cs fun im afraid
i know that the lc lot have been told to get all the money and details in ASAP for it
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

10th Apr 08 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a phone call from Ron tonight about the stand I usually organise!

16 stands too many already was asking if I was going to be sorting one as a regular, told him didn't have the time as nothings even been suggested on CWC yet!

Sounds like he wanted the apps in this week!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Corsa_Scotty

11th Apr 08 at 02:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daniel if you aint on the CWC stand are you going on the CS stand if someone organises it?

[Edited on 11-04-2008 by ScottyBhoy2k7]
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

11th Apr 08 at 12:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I get inside I'l be showing there asked Ron about it last night, as I got invited onto Top 50 last year!

But if CS get a stand sorted I'l be very interested, other wise I'l just come as a spectator!

Corsa_Scotty

11th Apr 08 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant wait to see your car if its on a stand i saw it in the indoor hall bit like 2 years back with the old bumper and wheels and didnt take no notice then after seeing some other cars i wanted a corsa the most so thats why i joined up here then i recongnised your car and followed the project thread Most definately the best corsa on here
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

12th Apr 08 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New website for the show:

Click Here

Scotish Modified Cars

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » F&M 2008 show 24 database queries in 0.0127361 seconds