corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » best side skirts for 5 door

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author best side skirts for 5 door
jurgen87

User status: Offline
25th Jan 08 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking to decide which sideskirts to buy with a 5 door. i want them in abs plastic no fibreglass shit, plus they must suit with pre 97 rubberstrips as i m not gonna destrip the doors cause i would ruin all the paint it nearly happeaned even with the badges using a hairdryer and a credit card.

so i m looking for the best looking sideskirts for a subtle look with a 5 door with unpaited bumpers and pre 97 side strips thanks
eastend

25th Jan 08 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa GSi Replica Side Skirts £109.00

Pair of superb quality Corsa GSi replica side skirts. The side skirts are manufactured from tough ABS plastic and come complete with fittings. Available for both 3 door and 5 door Corsa B models.

http://www.tuning.co.uk/vauxshop/

jurgen87

25th Jan 08 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what i was thinking about hope they ship to malta i sent the an e-mail, no reply yet
eastend

25th Jan 08 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just found this on their site on FAQ, so think they will ship them to you

Do you export to.......?
We do export to many countries around the world but carriage costs vary from one country to another. For this reason it is best to contact us prior to ordering for a quote on carriage. We do not export to the United States of America as the litigious nature of the U.S.A. market causes difficulties with insurance.
jurgen87

25th Jan 08 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i read that too. but malta its quite far away from the uk lol and guess no one knows about us lol
eastend

25th Jan 08 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

, i saw a picture the other day of a 5 door with them skirts on but i cant remember where now
jurgen87

25th Jan 08 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really wish i could see one unpainted or painted? i know only about danny photoshopped one on here
jurgen87

25th Jan 08 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tried to add them to the basket shipping costs says its the same for the uk and european union only 6 pounds could it be true lol?

New Poll