corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » gsi skirts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gsi skirts
dig dave2811

User status: Offline
27th Feb 03 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK do u think i will be able to get a set of gsi side skirts from vauxhaull for a 5 door.

reason im asking is my car will be on 16's and lowered40mm soon. and the side skirts that i like are the panique ones and i can also get them for a 5 door. however the are very deep and i am afraid that my car may be too low to the ground for it to be practical.
therefor the gsi skirts anrnt that deep and therefore may consider getting them.

if they did make the gsi as a 5 door does anyone know how much i could get them for

any other suggustions for skirts for a 5 door that arnt really expensive would be helpfull

thanks dave
stuyw

27th Feb 03 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, u wont be able 2 as the GSI only came in 3 door - u will have to get some aftermarket jobbies
dig dave2811

27th Feb 03 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do u know how much it would cost a body shop to modify a set of 3 door gsi skirts to fit a 5 door. kiris had gsi skirts to fit a 5 door
stuyw

27th Feb 03 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dunno m8 - ur better off u2u kris

New Poll