corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » I fancy a TV on my dash with PS2 , pls read

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I fancy a TV on my dash with PS2 , pls read
Rob_Scarborough

User status: Offline
21st Dec 02 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want a TV mounted on the dash with a PS2 somewhere in the car, Ive got a pioneer stereo aswell. If i mounted on the dash would i need to drill the dash so i can feed cables through? And how do i go about linking this up to my stereo so i can listen to it through speakers\subs etc. If n e one can help me or suggest £ that a company would charge to fit i would be grateful

Rob
M2RTY

User status: Offline
21st Dec 02 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doing it as we speak

should be all done in a week

ill let u know then

New Poll