corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » ps3 repeated question probably

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ps3 repeated question probably
cupra R

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 07 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am away to buy one tomorrow, just wondered if it is really worth holding out for the 60gb version. my brother already has one and there will also soon be one in the living room aswell.

will i use the 40gb fairly fast or is it just about impossible to use it all if you no what i mean.

can external hard drives be bought for them?
AndyKent

23rd Nov 07 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any standard INTERNAL hard drive can be used, not sure on External.

Unless you hoard stuff, I doubt you'll use it quick. Even if you download loads of demos, you can always delete them again. Each demo is about 1.2GB average.
mattievRS

23rd Nov 07 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a 60gb one and its fairly hard to fill unless you hoard all the downloaded shit,you can upgrade the internal ps3 hard drive with any sata 2.5 inch hard drive and if you go for an external h/d get one thats plug and play as the ps3 doesnt read the install discs.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

23rd Nov 07 at 20:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got mine today

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold

New Poll