corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » MP3 player - car - !

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MP3 player - car - !
Phi

User status: Offline
4th Nov 07 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Okay so the C has a tape player

i have a brand new MP3 stereo that i had in my B, and i think im going to give up on the idea of putting that in - to much hassle!

so could i go out and buy a MP3 player (Little portable one) (Not ipod!) and simple get one of them tape things that plugs into the MP3 player and tape goes in the tape hole! and still be able to use the steering wheel controls?!

bieransri

4th Nov 07 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure about the steering wheel controls but you can get facia plates for under £20 for the corsa c to allow a normal unit(like the one out of your b) to be fitted. theres also a plug you can buy to sort all the wiring etc.

however if you want to get a mp3 player and use that get a radio frequency one. plug it into you cig lighter. plug your mp3 or pen drive into that and it goes through the radio at a set frequency (usually a choice of 4/5 you can choose from)
Phi

4th Nov 07 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay cheers,
Ile have think about it.
Im not 100% sure i want to change all the fascias about, it is hassle...

New Poll