corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Nothing to do with cars but please help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nothing to do with cars but please help
K@R£N

User status: Offline
27th Mar 06 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey

i'm trying to create an mp3 cd for my mp3 cd player. I have been doing this by creating a data cd and then puting the mp3 in. But when I play it on my mp3 cd player, the songs are in the wrong order. I ahve tried with 2 programmes and I have the same problem with both. does anybody know of a programme that makes an mp3 cd which you can keep the order of the songs.

pls help i'm so frustrated, i must have got through 15 blank cds trying to get it right.

PhilC

27th Mar 06 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nero 6 has a feature to actually make Mp3 cds, I presume that keeps the order. If you dont have it, u2u ur address and i'll send u one
Skylined

28th Mar 06 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I haven't found a way to do it in nero, really annoying.

Only suggestion is try burning it with XP if you've got it and see if that works

New Poll