corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa Gsi Turbo Project

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Gsi Turbo Project
BYRON

User status: Offline
30th Nov 07 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good stuff.
A Turbo corsa is so much more fun than an N/A equivilant imo.
SwN

3rd Dec 07 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UPDATE !!!!

Its now boosts , and without fitting the other turbo i have , , well thought i would attempt the turbo my self on sunday there , so started stripping off bumper and cooler , to find out a nice big tear in my bottom left boost pipe!! , so quick fix of that and its boosting wooohooo
sand-eel

3rd Dec 07 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats a beast, do you go to hamilton cruise on sunday's?
SwN

4th Dec 07 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you mean mfi , then yeah sumtimes , not had the corsa down there though. still bits and bobs to do first then have it out
sand-eel

10th Dec 07 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah mfi, it will shock some people at the lights anyway
SwN

15th Jan 08 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not updated this in a wee while , basically car was running sweet , got it motd mid december , then just had to tax , so taxed it 3-4 days before xmas , went home to put disc in window and go out a drive since i hadnt had it out on the road yet! , and disaster struck! , basically i never checked when car came back last time for ant-freeze! and the water pump had froze and i tried bumping the car because i thought the starter was buggered , front wheels lock up hmmmmm not good , the damage was 4 snapped valves , vale seat damaged , 12 bent valves , 1 snapped spark plug , 1 pierced piston!! one scored but can be fixed , hmmmmmmm lovly :@ , so managed to source a xe head all built ready to go , also noticed when head was off that the pistons were a bit white hmmm runnin lean due to fact was running probs 25psi of boost on stard fueling by previous owner!! not good , this weekend going to pick up cossie adjustable fuel reg off starkie off here , drop that off then its just a matter of waiting till its all put back together again! , then need to get the boost and fuelling set up for the ph2 software and hopefully have some hassle free driving for a wee while at least! i will update more as and when it happens
SwN

22nd Jan 08 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well the corsa is all built back up and running.........................

BUT

usual , my turbo oil feed pipe is buggered so awaiting another arriving to me tommorow or wednesday , also dropped off the cossie reg , so all in all should be back to my self on sat

New Spec so Far

C20 Let , Ph2 Chips , uprated actuator , xe inlet cam . z20 let steel head gasket , Brand New Geniune timing belt kit inc rollers etc , 10mm silicone ignition leads , iridium plugs , 2ltr 8v sump gasket , Cossie fuel pressure regulator , New oil filter , fresh oil , ANTI -FREEZE

so hopefully once the fuelling is set up correct and boost should have some good power and hopefully be sum fun for a while!!

[Edited on 22-01-2008 by S.Nelson]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa Gsi Turbo Project 23 database queries in 0.0254951 seconds