corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa B 1.0 Build Up X16XE - Coilovers fitted and Billing pics

New Poll
  <<  125    126    127    128    129    130    131  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B 1.0 Build Up X16XE - Coilovers fitted and Billing pics
Hutcho

User status: Offline
17th Dec 12 at 01:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Inspiring me to go white! Sod what the missus thinks
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

17th Dec 12 at 08:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good to see the car back out of the garage Shaun.
Good luck with the problems your having,this needs to be ready for show season. Plus I need my corsa b wing man for convoys.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
Christopher

22nd Feb 13 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any updates on this shaun?
AlexW

22nd Feb 13 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does this still not run right?

I'm actually willing to give up a day, come play with this, make it run right and sort those bits I pointed out at TVL 2011 when I last saw it if you haven't fixed them.
Christopher

22nd Feb 13 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AlexW
Does this still not run right?

I'm actually willing to give up a day, come play with this, make it run right and sort those bits I pointed out at TVL 2011 when I last saw it if you haven't fixed them.

Willing to give up a day, pop down here and tidy up my bay?
AlexW

22nd Feb 13 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yours would be easy, I'd be up for that lol!
Christopher

22nd Feb 13 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AlexW
Yours would be easy, I'd be up for that lol!

Come on down then Alex
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

22nd Feb 13 at 20:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris that's just lazy mate.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
kedowan

22nd Feb 13 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Damn Chris! I thought there was an update
NathanR

22nd Feb 13 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris you slut
Christopher

23rd Feb 13 at 06:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kedowan

23rd Feb 13 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NathanR
Chris you slut

Actually sitting here laughing
shaunmods
Premium Member

24th Feb 13 at 15:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry guys still nothing to update on really I'm afraid Been focusing on more important things so the Corsa been properly neglected recently -

I was planning on working on it today but I caught a cold yesterday so I'm staying inside in the warm lol. I've got a few bits and bobs lined up for it before the show season kicks off so I'll get an update up for those soon

[Edited on 24-02-2013 by shaunmods]
NathanR

24th Feb 13 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really is a shame to see it left in the garage like that Shaun . Will be worth the wait though once you do get it out again , then hopefully get it running right !! What are these plans you talk of ? Only thing I'd change is some Gaz front coilovers to match the rear ones and get the front down a little more .

[Edited on 24-02-2013 by NathanR]
shaunmods
Premium Member

24th Feb 13 at 17:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really can't wait to get it back out now Nath I've got Dans old mint GSI steering wheel now to match the leather interior and a new stainless centre section with a much smaller silencer to go on which will hopefully make it a bit louder Bored of it being quiet now

The front definitely needs to come down more mate yeah. I never realise how high it looks until I park it next to Dans Not sure if I'll have that sorted for PVS yet though because all the spare cash I have at the minute is going towards insuring it. If some -80mm front springs popped up for even some half decent coilovers that would be ideal for the minute until I could save up enough for some new GAZ ones to match Need to keep my eyes peeled in the classifieds!
kedowan

24th Feb 13 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is deffo in my top 3 favorite's on here.. My Nova could be the same if I got white GSi bumpers
NathanR

24th Feb 13 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh yeah dan mentioned about the wheel back along . More noise . Plans sound great buddy , looking forward to seeing some updates and progress soon .
shaunmods
Premium Member

12th Mar 13 at 20:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit of a surprise update for you all

Just over a week ago Total Vauxhall contacted me saying they wanted to feature the car! As you all know the car has been off the road now since August, but I agreed straight away as this was not an opportunity to be turned down. I had just over a week to get the car ready for the shoot though It was a bit of a mad panic!

Me and my dad cracked on straight away with getting the engine back together the following day. I've still got slight running problems but its a hell of a lot better than it was previously so luckily it was fine just for the shoot With the car back up and running I set about getting the car absolutely spotless! I spent 5 days in total detailing the car to get it looking its best. If anyone's interested in the processes/products I used I'll post that up?

So today was the big day! Early start to pick up my friend Luke who I wanted to come along with me to the shoot We then met the photographer, Gez Hughes who was a really nice guy and and amazing at what he does! The first location we went to didn't suit the style of the car so we went hunting for another one. Gez found the perfect place in a local industrial estate! It was a boarded up industrial unit which was closed off. Luckily there were some chaps working there who very kindly let us in

The photographs that Gez has taken look absolutely amazing! I was gob smacked at just how good they were! After the initial shoot we went down some country lanes for rolling and panning shots Seriously cant wait to see the final product in the magazine!

Heres some photos I took during the day -

Awesome day! Its going in next months mag so be sure to check it out
NathanR

12th Mar 13 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really cant congratulate you enough on this shaun !! Im just glad its finally received the credit and attention it deserves . You know how much i like the car and enjoy each update and the cars a credit to you .

Pictures look like there going to be great too ! Get this detailing thread up im curious as to what happened .
Christopher

12th Mar 13 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You sly bastard!! Congratulations shaun!! Been mag feature worthy for ages and im well chuffed for you! Cant wait to see the feature
vx-scottw
Premium Member

12th Mar 13 at 20:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

congratulate mate really am happy for you well deserved
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

12th Mar 13 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So pleased for you mate, if anyone deserved a feature its you!
cayenne15
Premium Member

12th Mar 13 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A big thank you to you Shaun for letting me be there today was much appreciated even in the cold and snow I can't wait to see the pictures that get chosen
BeetleGav

12th Mar 13 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

About time this got a mag feature! Great location too, I love abandoned buildings as backdrops.

Is that passenger door off colour? Looks creamy in a few of the above photos to me
shaunmods
Premium Member

12th Mar 13 at 21:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys I am chuffed at the minute!

Yeah Gav the doors a very slightly off shade with the body as they were painted off the car. You can only notice it in certain lights. I've got the paint to made up to match so I can have them blended when funds allow

<<  125    126    127    128    129    130    131  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa B 1.0 Build Up X16XE - Coilovers fitted and Billing pics 24 database queries in 0.2193329 seconds