corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP!! Why won't my car start?!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP!! Why won't my car start?!
AmyArdenCorsa

User status: Offline
24th Sep 07 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need help!

Everytime I fill my car up with petrol, it never wants to start. I go to work in the morning and it goes fine but if I leave it for short periods of time, say about half an hour at lunchtime, it won't start again. But if I leave it for a couple of hours it will go again.

The other it cut out while I was driving down the road. The other half ain't got a clue what it cud be, so can anyone offer some advise?

Thanks

Amy x

New Poll