corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Please help! Car won't start!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Please help! Car won't start!!
Cybermonkey

User status: Offline
25th Mar 04 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by danregs
yeh cheers for that guys. feel a bit stoopid that thats all it was but nevamind!

just been outside and nicked the battery off the beetle i'm restoring. jump started off that

all runnin again now!

oh and adam, no it was a rectangular box bolted between my wing and my inner wing. does have pipes going to and from it tho. and it looks like they could be fuel lines too.
whats this charcoal canister thing then? i'm always up for learning so please enlighten me!

Charcoal canister is connected to the fuel tank by pipes, these extract the fuel vapour from the tank and the charcoal absorbs it. Minimises risk of explosion due to static.

Dave

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll