corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » All-in-one Bills

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author All-in-one Bills
Andrew

User status: Offline
26th Jul 07 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine are seperate - i.e. Scotish Power for electric and British Gas for gas. Is it cheaper to combine both bills even though i think the standing charge is actually free now

I've not heard anyone acutully state they are happy with these all-in-one bills. But then again, who is happy paying bills

Was working a few things out ealier and can actually save over £100 if i drop my contract mobile, switch the broadband over from BT to Sky and stop paying my car insurance montly. That along would save 10% a year in fees.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
27th Jul 07 at 13:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm with SP for both but they still bill separately. Two DDs as well.

New Poll