corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where Can I Get Carbon Fibre interior parts?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where Can I Get Carbon Fibre interior parts?
Mark.W

User status: Offline
26th Jul 07 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hamish
You dont want to pay dimdg's prices and you want more carbon fibre and for your money....not gunna happen mate

also dim g's are not real carbon fibre...they are dipped to giv a carbon fibre effect
pagan_88

26th Jul 07 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He told me they were real.... :/
C4RL0

26th Jul 07 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think dim g has ever said his items were real carbon. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Mark.W

26th Jul 07 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no hes says in his post that they are dipped
pagan_88

26th Jul 07 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mistake then.
ed

26th Jul 07 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wooly101uk
yeah i know i aint gona get carbon fibre for pennies but i wudnt pay £85 just for a plain door card with just a couple holes cut out,i wud pay £85 if they were moulded,i think some ppl are gettin the wrong end of the stick i didnt say dimg prices were too dear i was just wanting to know if i could get them cheaper else where.
It would cost a hell of a lot more if they were moulded.
RichR
Premium Member

27th Jul 07 at 07:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hamish
You dont want to pay dimdg's prices and you want more carbon fibre and for your money....not gunna happen mate

also dim g's are not real carbon fibre...they are dipped to giv a carbon fibre effect

what the fuck? how do you "Dip" to give a carbon effect? What the fuck - I love it when people say htings and they make no sense at all!
RichR
Premium Member

27th Jul 07 at 07:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
quote:
yeah i know i aint gona get carbon fibre for pennies but i wudnt pay £85 just for a plain door card with just a couple holes cut out,i wud pay £85 if they were moulded,i think some ppl are gettin the wrong end of the stick i didnt say dimg prices were too dear i was just wanting to know if i could get them cheaper else where.
It would cost a hell of a lot more if they were moulded.

The reason we haven't sorted a group buy or deal out on the contoured doorcards (or anything for Corsas infact) is because they're beyond the financial re-mit of the average corsa owner. We produce Evo 4,5 and 6 Door cards at the minute as well as loads of kit car parts - but they tend to have £££s to spend and realise that anything half decent is going to cost more than pennies!
Hamish

27th Jul 07 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but thats the thing wit people on here. they want the goods but dont wanna pay the money

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where Can I Get Carbon Fibre interior parts? 22 database queries in 0.0116482 seconds