corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » In car DVD screen head unit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author In car DVD screen head unit
K2 GTi

User status: Offline
26th Jul 07 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking of getting one of these, or its simular to this.

Costs £600, but can pay £50 a month of monthly for it. Think theres an extra percentage but it's not too much on top...

what you think? is it worth paying monthly for something like this? Or even worth getting?
Brett
Premium Member

26th Jul 07 at 12:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would feel shit still paying it off after someone's nicked it

...and no, it's not worth it imo, watching a DVD in your car on a 7" screen is a bit wrong.

I was gonna get a double din one for my car, but decided on a private plate instead.
K2 GTi

26th Jul 07 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah.. my bro just got one..... im tempted, but think it will get stolen blatently and will still have to pay.. it looks good though
AdZ9

26th Jul 07 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pointless imo, when on earth would you get time to spend watching a dvd? I'd rather walk 20 steps and watch it on a biig tv.

DVD players in cars should only be used in show cars imo. Anything else and its shit and pointless
Brett
Premium Member

26th Jul 07 at 12:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you clip the face off on it? That was my main reason for not gettin a double din one, because you couldn't. It would just be sat there saying "steal me please".
K2 GTi

26th Jul 07 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you could take the face off off... but the screen is still folded into the car
Brett
Premium Member

26th Jul 07 at 12:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still wouldn't personally, not £600 anyway. Maybe one of the £200 Ripspeed ones, but not £600

New Poll