corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » terminals wiring help urgent!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author terminals wiring help urgent!
dan_c4rsa

User status: Offline
7th Jul 07 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, so somehow the smaller nut/bolt terminal on my alternator has decided to bugger off. I dont know how or why but it has.

So now i have no smaller termninal for my charge wire to connect to, therefore my battery is not getting charged as i drive and i cant even charge the battery then start the car any more as it goes dead.

if i was to connect it to the larger terminal with the battery live and solenoid wire, would it work and charge my battery?

cheers. need to know soon meant to be at a meet tonight

[Edited on 07-07-2007 by dan_c4rsa]
dan_c4rsa

User status: Offline
7th Jul 07 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone????

New Poll