corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c16xe conversion help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c16xe conversion help
R16AN H

User status: Offline
12th Jun 07 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right have searched but cant seem to find the answer i need.
im putting a c16xe engine into a car without power steering.the problem is the engine mounts are completely different,even if i swapped the power steering over i will still have a problem with the mounting,as the mounting that was on the engine is the 4 x 13mm bolt type onto body,whereas the monting on the car its going in is the 2 x 15mm bolt type into the mounting.any ideas?
D14LY

User status: Offline
17th Dec 09 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have just done this mate u have to use the outer leg mount and it is quite hard to get

New Poll