corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Champions League Banter 24-25/04/07

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Champions League Banter 24-25/04/07
Cosmo

User status: Offline
24th Apr 07 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi
sign of champions tbh.

not really, youve got a much tougher game still away in Italy. Its given you a great chance though.

On a better note, just incase you do go through, I hope Ronaldo and Scholes both get booked in the next game as will both miss the final
James

24th Apr 07 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hardly a great chance IMO, 1 goal and Milan win.
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you hear the Utd players in the background singing that they are going to win it. So so so so so so not a good thing to do!
RyanSxi

24th Apr 07 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
sign of champions tbh.

not really, youve got a much tougher game still away in Italy. Its given you a great chance though.

On a better note, just incase you do go through, I hope Ronaldo and Scholes both get booked in the next game as will both miss the final

yes really

2 moments of magic from kaka, went in at the break 2-1 down. came back out and ran the 2nd half. cuda had another if carrick had of gotten his foot round the ball.

2nd half was pure united,bring on next wednesday
RyanSxi

24th Apr 07 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by James
Hardly a great chance IMO, 1 goal and Milan win.

i can't see united not scoring in any games at the mo tho. plus milan didn't really create many chances tonight. kaka made the 2 goals himself
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
2 moments of magic from kaka, went in at the break 2-1 down. came back out and ran the 2nd half. cuda had another if carrick had of gotten his foot round the ball.

AC had more than just 2 moments of magic. They ran most of the first half after you scored. And had a few great chances in the second half to score (Kaka had 2 in a row!).

Bring on next Weds...plenty of bookings for both sides, and an AC win.
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
plus milan didn't really create many chances tonight

UEFA website says they had 15 chances
RyanSxi

24th Apr 07 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

AC had more than just 2 moments of magic. They ran most of the first half after you scored. And had a few great chances in the second half to score (Kaka had 2 in a row!).

Bring on next Weds...plenty of bookings for both sides, and an AC win.

cosmo, youare making me want to cheer chelsea on tomorrow. nothing united do is good in your eyes, replace rooney's name with gerrard and he wuda been a legend tonight because of the goals
RyanSxi

24th Apr 07 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
plus milan didn't really create many chances tonight

UEFA website says they had 15 chances

that will include the crap free kicks etc. they didn't look as threatening as i expected tbh
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
cosmo, youare making me want to cheer chelsea on tomorrow. nothing united do is good in your eyes, replace rooney's name with gerrard and he wuda been a legend tonight because of the goals

WTF...have you not read my comments saying it was an excellent result for them. How it was an amazing finish. etc.??????

Im just saying it wasnt as all one sided as you seem to be making out. And its far far far from a finished semi with probably one of the toughest away grounds to go to still to come!
RyanSxi

24th Apr 07 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

WTF...have you not read my comments saying it was an excellent result for them. How it was an amazing finish. etc.??????

Im just saying it wasnt as all one sided as you seem to be making out. And its far far far from a finished semi with probably one of the toughest away grounds to go to still to come!

let's agree to disagree cosmo. and see what liverpool manage tomorrow
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
that will include the crap free kicks etc. they didn't look as threatening as i expected tbh

they scored 2 goals away from home FFS, it doesnt get much more threatening than that!
RyanSxi

24th Apr 07 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

they scored 2 goals away from home FFS, it doesnt get much more threatening than that!

ffs cosmo i meant threatening as a TEAM. 1 player (kaka) created all their chances by himself. take him out of the game tonight and nobody else came close.
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
let's agree to disagree cosmo. and see what liverpool manage tomorrow

seriously though did you totally miss all the posts I said actually praising the result and some of the performance?!!

I wasnt posting biasedly, the game was more even then you seem to think even if you did control the majority of the second half. Its going to be one tough away leg now, especially seems milan got the two goals.
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
ffs cosmo i meant threatening as a TEAM. 1 player (kaka) created all their chances by himself. take him out of the game tonight and nobody else came close.

and...he was in the team and he will be next week too.

Take Rooney out and you only scored 1.
RyanSxi

24th Apr 07 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

and...he was in the team and he will be next week too.

Take Rooney out and you only scored 1.

but take rooney out and other players created chances. take kaka out and milan had nothing..........
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but it makes no difference, they were created in one way or another.

You speak as much shite as Mourinho...since the beginning of 2007 Chelsea have played 26 games, Liverpool have payed 3 or 4....according to him
J da Silva

24th Apr 07 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Different Utd in 2nd half, Rooney needed that, maybe it will spur him on for the next few league games and remaining CL games, and hopefully for you lot, England aswell.
RyanSxi

24th Apr 07 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
but it makes no difference, they were created in one way or another.

You speak as much shite as Mourinho...since the beginning of 2007 Chelsea have played 26 games, Liverpool have payed 3 or 4....according to him

why is it shite to say kaka played great but others in the team didn't create many (if any) chances?
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
why is it shite to say kaka played great but others in the team didn't create many (if any) chances?

because your dismissing their chances and their attacking play as only one player did it. Your saying with him not there they'd of been nothing....but he was there and he'll be there next week aswell so its a pointless comment to make.

Its like me saying without Ronaldo this season you'd of been knowhere....but you have had him all season so its a pointless comment.
RyanSxi

24th Apr 07 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

because your dismissing their chances and their attacking play as only one player did it. Your saying with him not there they'd of been nothing....but he was there and he'll be there next week aswell so its a pointless comment to make.

Its like me saying without Ronaldo this season you'd of been knowhere....but you have had him all season so its a pointless comment.

cosmo your missing my point. nevermind im off to bed. night
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
cosmo your missing my point. nevermind im off to bed. night

just get to bed you pointless bar steward
antscorsa

24th Apr 07 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gattuttso going off also made a huge difference but then utd were without the defence they really needed!
good game 2nd leg looks to be even better.
gianluigi

24th Apr 07 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what in the fuck was that second half about? jesus fucking christ.

united scored, then we pressed and played well and showed what we're about, and kaka was on another level...again.

2nd half started off with where milan finished, then out of nowhere a stupid goal to conced (good ball by scholes - i will say!) then gatusso went off. we lost all our strenght in midfield, no more shape. and we turned off after 90 mins. FFS didnt learn anything from the munich game.

im so pissed off right now. how good did nesta play btw.

oh FFS. 2 away goals and im pissed off. should have played inzaghi instead of that idle turd gilardino
ljames555

24th Apr 07 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CorsaB4ever
oh i agree it wouldnt of but i never mentioned it just agreed with it which is fair of me to do so, but i have no worries second half will prove those old bastards have lost it even with heinze, and evra running into each other

No. You wont.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Champions League Banter 24-25/04/07 23 database queries in 0.2066660 seconds