corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Champions League Banter 24-25/04/07

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Champions League Banter 24-25/04/07
Nath

User status: Offline
24th Apr 07 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Marc
God you're a big fat gayer.

yesh, yesh I am.

Its just funny how I said at the beginning of the season about needing strength in depth and how I didnt think your squad had it, and then you took the piss but now I was right

They'll be taking the piss out of you (again) if they win though and don't concede
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
They'll be taking the piss out of you (again) if they win though and don't concede

they wont though. They arent playing some shitty little team while they've no defence!
gianluigi

24th Apr 07 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stick rooney at right back
Marc

24th Apr 07 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fletcher O'Shea Brown Heinze

Least we have Brown and Heinze
gianluigi

24th Apr 07 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i reckon hienze will play better at center back
Toby
Premium Member

24th Apr 07 at 14:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will we dishing out another 7-1 hammering?!?!? i dont think so, believe its going to be tough, i reckon it will go two ways, we score thre inside first 20 and dont score again they score once or twice in 60+ minutes or we score in 37th minute and the 63rd. this is the way man u will win, cant see it going anyother way but im slightly biased will be a great game to watch or a 'chelsea' game (fucking boring)
Dean_W

24th Apr 07 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It will be tough. Having a cut down squad is a bit of a twat also. I've got the old 5p 50p going on.
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH with your injuries I can see you conceeding atleast 2 goals, but with your attacking abilities you could always score 2 aswell.

I expect you will play deep though and try to defend in numbers and then use your speed to counter attack fast.
Toby
Premium Member

24th Apr 07 at 14:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree injuries are a problem but man u go into with the advanatge of a spectacular last game, looking forward to chelsea liverpool game, see them walking throiugh chelsea 3nil
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaB4ever
i agree injuries are a problem but man u go into with the advanatge of a spectacular last game, looking forward to chelsea liverpool game, see them walking throiugh chelsea 3nil

the last game was a freak result though so not really something AC would be looking into too much.
Toby
Premium Member

24th Apr 07 at 15:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know what you mean about that but i thought they had peaked and could of lost to watford in semi as they started to decline but didnt and they hammered them 4-1 so it wasnt just a one off, look at all man u's games this season they have all been high scoring mostly look at fulham 5-1 watford 4-1 twice just off the top of my head
Dean_W

24th Apr 07 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, but we haven't had an injury crisis this bad. Watford and Fulham are hardly the best in Europe. thats what we face tonight. One of the best 4 teams in Europe.
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i know what you mean about that but i thought they had peaked and could of lost to watford in semi as they started to decline but didnt and they hammered them 4-1 so it wasnt just a one off, look at all man u's games this season they have all been high scoring mostly look at fulham 5-1 watford 4-1 twice just off the top of my head

Take into account your scores against top clubs though...only ever scoring 1 or 2 goals max. Im not saying you cant score gaols against AC, as you certainly can. But you wont be scoring at will like against Roma or other lower teams you've played this season.

If you get your defence right then you'll go through. If not and you let in 2 or 3 tonight then I think you'll go out.
Toby
Premium Member

24th Apr 07 at 15:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dean_W
Yes, but we haven't had an injury crisis this bad. Watford and Fulham are hardly the best in Europe. thats what we face tonight. One of the best 4 teams in Europe.

oh i know im just saying we have the ability to score goals and the roma games was not just a one off, we have a good attacking force and i reckon we will have to attack from the off which has happened a few times this season resulting in wins i.e. reading, roma, villa
Dean_W

24th Apr 07 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope that your right, and we do attack from the off. But, we need to be on the ball defensively. Thats the major problem. I have a funny feeling.........Then again, last time I had it we thrashed Roma.....
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
oh i know im just saying we have the ability to score goals and the roma games was not just a one off, we have a good attacking force and i reckon we will have to attack from the off which has happened a few times this season resulting in wins i.e. reading, roma, villa

of course it was a one off

You can score against lower clubs with poor defences, but as I said before against the better teams youve only ever scored 1 or 2 goals really.
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really hope you do attack from the off and leave your third chice defenders open to the counter!
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Utd Team...

Van Der Sar
O'Shea
Brown
Heinze
Evra
Fletcher
Carrick
Scholes
Ronaldo
Giggs
Rooney
J da Silva

24th Apr 07 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Milan will send out a message to every european club tonight.
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jizinho Silva 10
Milan will send out a message to every european club tonight.

I agree - meet us in the final and you shall beat us!

I do actually think Milan will win tonight, certainly not as easy as I think some Utd fans think it will be!
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1-0 Utd

Scramble in the box!!
Joe

24th Apr 07 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Goals a goal.......
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what bad keeping that was
Toby
Premium Member

24th Apr 07 at 18:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think i was right bout attacking early
Cosmo

24th Apr 07 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i think i was right bout attacking early

you shall conceed yet, dont worry about that!

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Champions League Banter 24-25/04/07 23 database queries in 0.1821489 seconds