corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ebay.de 5mins on a lexmaul bumper cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ebay.de 5mins on a lexmaul bumper cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Rachel H

User status: Offline
17th Apr 07 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo, we are brothers.
ainsley_brader

17th Apr 07 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As eventually pointed out the black one is a cheap lexmaul copy was it called matrix? The difference was that it didnt take std gsi foglights but round ones.

They don't have to be fitted with twin headlights at all.

They were supplied with mesh for the small slit holes however morette did a twin lamp kit for the lexmaul bumper.

And yes they were expensive on par with an airdam for a while i wished id bought the airdam but the lexmaul is much rarer.

Pics with the fogs

Fog lights meshed after a rabbit incident.

Ainsley
deano87

17th Apr 07 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is the love child of an Airdam and GSI.
N3CRO

17th Apr 07 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha, nice one deano. Me likey this bumper, me want one
Daimo B

18th Apr 07 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ainsley_brader
As eventually pointed out the black one is a cheap lexmaul copy was it called matrix? The difference was that it didnt take std gsi foglights but round ones.

They don't have to be fitted with twin headlights at all.

They were supplied with mesh for the small slit holes however morette did a twin lamp kit for the lexmaul bumper.

I wouldn't call it cheap, the copy still costs more than 90% of corsa bumpers for sale currently

Your right, they don't HAVE to use morettes, but otherwise your left with this big nasty meshed gash in the top half of the bumper. It either needs smoothing over, or morettes (no offence or nowt, but that mesh looks really tacky).

Also, the copy takes Irmscher foglights, which are £70 each....

Ho hum, Troy was sold years ago, and as you say, the Airdam is much better. We all considered the Lexmaul to be a blatent copy with some roundings off. Still a very rare bumper though.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ebay.de 5mins on a lexmaul bumper cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep 22 database queries in 0.0099890 seconds