corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20XE air feed from morrette headlight

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE air feed from morrette headlight
DAZ1985

User status: Offline
13th Apr 07 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C20XE engine in corsa i have modded the inner light on the morrette headlight to house an air feed.

Now i just have the problem of which filter to use behind it ...... i want to have an enclosed air filter

Do i ?

Enclose a filter in an airbox then pipe the rest up

or

Buy an already enclosed air filter (ie BMC CDA)

Im just stuck for what to do.

I know its been done before so what would you suggest? if anyone has got pics then that would be helpfull

Thanks in advance

New Poll