corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Help with Web Hosting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help with Web Hosting
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Mar 07 at 18:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am currently in the process of setting up a business and I am looking at buying a domain from 1and1.co.uk. I don't know yet whether I will be setting up a website I haven't decided, but I would like to set up a few email addresses.

Anyway the help I need. If I bought the domain off 1and1.co.uk with mail hosting I have to get the hosting for 12 months. If in that time I decided that I was going to setup a website would I be able to get hosting from somewhere else along side the mail hosting or would I have to wait till the 12 months is up on the mail hosting and then get hosting from elsewhere?

I hope that makes sense. I'm fairly new to this.

Please help.
MikeLamb

29th Mar 07 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can keep the domain and even email with 1and1 and host elsewhere, no worries.
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

29th Mar 07 at 18:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for that

New Poll