corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Web hosting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Web hosting
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
7th Jun 06 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi I run an ebay based vinyl record business. To drive some more traffic to my ebay shop I'm thinking of registering a domain name and setting up a simple site.

The site will basically be a page redirecting you to the ebay shop. It's prime purpose is to drive hits to my shop. I'll be using things like google adwords, and key word to the maximum to get a large number of hits on the site.

Basically what sort of hosting package should I be looking at? Anybody recommend some good hosts which are cheap!?
Thanks, Phil.
ed

7th Jun 06 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We're paying £15 per month for web hosting from Web Fusion. But that would be overkill for what you want. There are cheaper products from that company which include a few quids worth of Adwords.

I would look at this because you get £50 of Adwords included and it's £5/month...

http://www.webfusion.co.uk/hosting/hosting.php?package=fusion_starter&platform=Linux

Or if you want to go for even cheaper hosting a guy off here seems to be doing pretty good deals.

http://www.sniffhost.com
MikeLamb

7th Jun 06 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
.webfusion.co.uk/hosting/hosting.php?package=fusion_starter&platform=Linux

Or if you want to go for even cheaper hosting a guy off here seems to be doing pretty good deals.

http://www.sniffhost.com

Cheers ed, thats me
Dom

8th Jun 06 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look at www.i-websolutions.co.uk ....i use them to host a domain etc Cheap (10 quid a year gets you a pretty package), realible, great support (always had emails answered within a few hours) and servers are in the uk (unlike other cheap hosting)....

New Poll