corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Car Stereo

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Stereo
TimHarrison

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 07 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my CD player and about 15-20 CDs' just got nicked. my fault really, i never used to take the anti-theft cover thing off. still, it's pissed me right off.

anyway, i was thinking about replacing it with a cheap radio/cassette deal, with one of those 'Aux In' headphone sockets on the front of the headunit.

if i was to do this, would i be able to get a headphone jack to headphone jack lead, and connect my ipod/mp3 player to the 'Aux In' socket???

would this work? and if so, why are there loads of expensive ways to connect up your ipod? like that cassette thing with the headphone jack (won't this completely ruin the quality of the music?)

cheers
topshot_2k
Banned

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 07 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could always try ICE section

New Poll